Recommend a Hybrid SUV?

Business and professional recommendations.
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Recommend a Hybrid SUV?

Post by Jflem1983 »

Same Neighbor with the Acura has a buick . About that year I think it's a rendezvous he loves it
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I'm taking a look at another Subaru tomorrow and making a decision soon.
Damn, it's a full time job vehicle shopping.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

If I could find one - a VW Toureg with the 5.0L V10 TDI or the 6.0L V12
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

What's the advantage to one of those? I've never driven a VW, so I have no insight.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Queen K wrote:What's the advantage to one of those? I've never driven a VW, so I have no insight.

The TDI has lots of torque and the V12 just goes really fast - zoom zoom :biggrin:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Depending on the model . If u find someone who doesn't know about the buy backs . U could do well on a diesel vw .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Jflem1983 wrote:Depending on the model . If u find someone who doesn't know about the buy backs . U could do well on a diesel vw .

V10 was only available until 2010 - only until 2007 in Canada IIRC. You could get the V6 TDI, but what fun is that?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

My buddy has a passat tdi they r buying it back for more than he paid

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Did u get the buick

dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Queen K wrote:I did test drive a Buick Enclave today. 2006. Anyone got any experience with those?

Not any direct experience, my Spidey senses tell me that it is not quite tough enough for your
wanton back country adventures though.

One suggestion, any vehicle you are serious about, take the serial number over to the Service Counter
and run it for re-calls and whether or not they have been addressed.

I bought a 12 year old vehicle several years ago, ran the VIN and came up with a non-addressed recall.
Booked it in, had it taken care of, no bill, they also did a thorough inspection and gave me a list of
other things, some upsell, some relevant. No charge.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Queen K wrote:I did test drive a Buick Enclave today. 2006. Anyone got any experience with those?

Yes...Tiger Woods car of choice...drives like crap! :biggrin:
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

If there was stations within the valley & heading to coast & east, I would consider this as possibility.
http://www.hyundaihydrogen.ca
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

What about a Chevy avalanche . U can even get them with a diesel I believe

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

In my view hybrids are a waste of money. Going diesel will save you a lot more in fuel. Better yet, go full electric for you second vehicle.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Test drove a Veneza and a Sorento after work.

Soldiering on.

Return to “Referrals”