Kitchen Reno's

Business and professional recommendations.
redwine

Kitchen Reno's

Post by redwine »

Hi:)
I am thinking of doing a small kitchen reno in my rental - the cupboards are very dated. Flooring is newer so it would basically just be the cabinets and counter tops that I would need. I wouldn't be changing the layout, perhaps a new sink and faucet... Does anyone have any recommendations on who I should go to (or stay away from)?
perhaps the straight and narrow would be wider if more people used it
kelownman
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Kitchen Reno's

Post by kelownman »

Have you got the landlord's permission? Is the landlord paying for it? If not, why would you do it?
redwine

Post by redwine »

I am the landlord :)
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Confused here, you're doing this for a rental property? Or your saying you own the house and you plan to live there?

Because kitchen renos can be very costly and once you get going, it's makes no sense not to do make it completely up to date if you're the one living there and plan to be there for some time.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
redwine

Post by redwine »

I own a house that I don't live in that I would like to update. The floors are new, the cupboards are old. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with any contractors that they would recommend. Perhaps a company that just refaces existing cabinets? Don't worry about time tables and costs - thats my department :130: I am only looking for names of companies that do this type of work - thanks!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Oh okay. I'll be following this thread as I live in my house but have grown to hate the cupboards I choose way back when.

Referrals anyone? Redwine and I need to know.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Queen K wrote:Oh okay. I'll be following this thread as I live in my house but have grown to hate the cupboards I choose way back when.

Referrals anyone? Redwine and I need to know.

That reno was +/- 7 years ago right QK, it's on here somewhere.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

True that, but now I need them changed out, just like Redwine wants his/hers done.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Queen K wrote:True that, but now I need them changed out, just like Redwine wants his/hers done.

I remember the fun you had... Oops got to :runforlife:
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The pure and sheer hell of it, yes.

Redwine, I could supply you with who not to go with, but that's about it.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

But seriously now, renos & Murphys Law tend to go hand in hand. Plan & hope for the best, keep in mind sh :cuss: could happen.

Good luck on your renos redwine
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

GordonH wrote:But seriously now, renos & Murphys Law tend to go hand in hand. Plan & hope for the best, keep in mind sh :cuss: could happen.

Good luck on your renos redwine

True that ... You'll never know what you'll find once you start ... Happened to me more than once and the last time it did was just last weekend.
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

I sent you a PM. I may know someone who can help.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
GT500

Post by GT500 »

Wall to Wall kitchen and Bath. They do awesome work. I have worked with them on many occasions and there work is second to none.
pbear
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by pbear »

Nixon woodcraft did our cabinets years back. Two man company. Local. I'm very happy with them.
Life happens, grab tight and treasure it.

Return to “Referrals”