Landscaping

Business and professional recommendations.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Landscaping

Post by Bsuds »

alanjh595 wrote:Dump fees for garden waste is free.

Not anymore.

https://www.regionaldistrict.com/your-s ... dfill.aspx
One day you will find someone who is obsessed with you.
It will most likely be a Dog, but it is what it is.
fishfry

Post by fishfry »

If only we were 20 something, we have 2 coming to quote next week so we shall see
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

normaM wrote:Vitanova Landscaping 250 808 3996... tell Sam what it is you want to have done. He did beautiful work for me :)

Thanks for this. Sam came by and is working on some quotes for me. Seems like a nice fellow!
Galileo - In the sciences, the authority of thousands of opinions is not worth as much as one tiny spark of reason from an individual man.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Honestly.. no connection except I hired him and was really impressed by his work and his work . You can tell him I referred him ( ha he might charge you more) But he did the most lovely job, plus he was on time, friendly and not high pressured
I rebuke you in the name of Versace
fishfry

Post by fishfry »

Called Sam a couple of days ago, no return call, yet
The two that came haven't bothered to give us a quote yet.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

fishfry wrote:Called Sam a couple of days ago, no return call, yet
The two that came haven't bothered to give us a quote yet.

That is typical of many contractors here in Kelowna, regardless of trade or service.
Bring back the LIKE button.
AhtoKivimägi

Post by AhtoKivimägi »

Planning some landscaping before the snow arrives is a smart move to spruce up your outdoor space. Removing grass and adding a gravel path can make a significant difference in the aesthetics and functionality of your property.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Overdue hardscaping made a huge difference on my property. Wish I did it years ago.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
django
Board Meister

Post by django »

Found out this year Orbit puts out an irrigation/sprinkler controller that can be operated from an app. Bought it and had it in and working in a half hour. It’s pretty nice being able to change the program or just momentarily turn a zone on or off from my phone. It also monitors current weather information and can delay turning on if it’s raining or going to rain. The best part was at the end of the season using it to blow my system out without having to run back and forth between the controller and watching each zone blow out. $140 on Amazon.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Odd Balls.JPG
These guys have made a real difference in a house near me - they don't seem to have a website, though?
They do have a Facebook page.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I haven't failed until I quit.

Return to “Referrals”