"Ship It To Us"

Business and professional recommendations.
vjb_7

"Ship It To Us"

Post by vjb_7 »

Does anyone know of a company or individual that picks up parcels from "Ship It To Us" https://shipittous.com/
And brings them back over the border to the Canadian side for people? We would be happy to pay for this service.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Re: "Ship It To Us"

Post by Lady tehMa »

They used to be called Betta's, didn't they?

It would be great if someone did pickups from them to over the border. Some enterprising person in Osoyoos ought to look into that.
I haven't failed until I quit.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

vjb_7 wrote: Sep 1st, 2022, 9:30 am Does anyone know of a company or individual that picks up parcels from "Ship It To Us" https://shipittous.com/
And brings them back over the border to the Canadian side for people? We would be happy to pay for this service.
That could be a risky business.

Border guard. "whats in all those boxes?"
Company. "I have no idea. None of them are mine."
Border guard. "pull in over there and bring in all the boxes. We'll be opening them. And the appropriate duties and taxes will be charged.
And if theres anything illegal.... "[icon_lol2.gif]
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

Betta passed away from cancer during Covid and they sold to "The Shipping Post of Oroville".
About a block closer to the border on the other side of the street.
Nice guy easy to deal with and friendly.

There are 2 companies on the Canadian side of the border in Osoyoos, who work with all of the companies in Oroville that can bring it across for you.
Summit Brokers has offices in Kelowna and Vernon.
Worldwide customs Brokers has an office in Kelowna.
Average cost for small packages for either of them is about $75 and may include shipping to you from there.

Otherwise if you want you can go down and bring it back yourself. Just be prepared to go inside and do up your own B3 form and pay the GST. Really simple if you have your own business license and your GST number.
And the trip to Osoyoos is always fun.

Been there and back more than 30 times in the last 5 years and no hassles at all.
But I have a business and GST number so I do it 'commercially' :130:
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Thanks so much for all the info you passed onto us here

Doesn’t look that promising for us once-in-a - blue moon shoppers, does it?

I agree, visiting USA is fun and diversionary, but even the thought of driving through Kelowna 2x is a real put off for those of us living in further away towns. I truly do envy those who live in Osoyoos.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown

Return to “Referrals”