Hearing Aids

Business and professional recommendations.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Hearing Aids

Post by Bsuds »

Just an update.

I was talking to one of the employees at the Costco hearing center and have decided to give them another chance.

So I have ordered some Resound HA's from them. This is the same brand I have had previously and they will work with some existing accessories that I have now like the TV sender that allows me to listen to the TV directly to the HA's. That's a big advantage for me.

Will see how this goes once I get them. lol.

Fingers crossed.
One day you will find someone who is obsessed with you.
It will most likely be a Dog, but it is what it is.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Bsuds wrote: Jan 9th, 2023, 2:51 pm Just an update.

I was talking to one of the employees at the Costco hearing center and have decided to give them another chance.

So I have ordered some Resound HA's from them. This is the same brand I have had previously and they will work with some existing accessories that I have now like the TV sender that allows me to listen to the TV directly to the HA's. That's a big advantage for me.

Fingers crossed.
Please let me know how that works out. I NEED hearing aids (for thee 1st time). I also need glasses, my vanity has been overcome with my NEED.
It might be worthwhile for me to reinstate my COSTCO membership.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

alanjh595 wrote: Jan 9th, 2023, 3:48 pm
Bsuds wrote: Jan 9th, 2023, 2:51 pm Just an update.

Fingers crossed.
Please let me know how that works out. I NEED hearing aids (for thee 1st time). I also need glasses, my vanity has been overcome with my NEED.
It might be worthwhile for me to reinstate my COSTCO membership.
Costco is by far the cheapest place for hearing aides. Glasses not so much and we have had better results for the same price elsewhere.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

"Bump"

I have had my new aids for a week now and am relatively happy with them. They will need a tweek or 2 but so far so good.

Return to “Referrals”