ForKelowna

Temporary forum for civic elections
George+
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 10008
Joined: Oct 10th, 2011, 12:08 pm

Re: ForKelowna

Post by George+ »

Great questions.

Waiting for answers.

Waiting.
User avatar
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board
Posts: 3779
Joined: Feb 8th, 2013, 4:02 pm

Re: ForKelowna

Post by Anonymous123 »

Thin is sexy!


Carmencat wrote:You must be totally turned on then by Basran's resume, Captain Awesome.



LOL
We See
We Judge
We Get Muzzled
nextimeround
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 915
Joined: Dec 7th, 2011, 1:20 pm

Re: ForKelowna

Post by nextimeround »

Captain Awesome wrote:So, you don't listen to AM1150, yet you know for sure other candidates weren't given the same opportunity to discuss their platform. I see a disconnect.

You suck at spin doctoring but keep on trying. One day you might get there. Fact is, Blanleil the blow hole spent a whole bunch of time promoting Basran on this radio station, which I know for a fact all other candidates have not had the same opportunity. I know some of these candidates so I don't need to tune in every second of every day to make a sound conclusion.

Nowhere did I mention which candidate I favor. You just assume things, and we all know what assuming does.

It's pretty clear where you stand. Am I wrong? If so tell the world that you don't support Colin Basran and I'll humbly apologize.
User avatar
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 24998
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2008, 5:06 pm

Re: ForKelowna

Post by Captain Awesome »

nextimeround wrote:If so tell the world that you don't support Colin Basran and I'll humbly apologize.

I don't even vote.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Carmencat
Übergod
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mar 13th, 2008, 11:14 am

Re: ForKelowna

Post by Carmencat »

I don't even vote.


LOL Captain Awesome! I think that will be true of many of Basran's supporters.
jamapple
Übergod
Posts: 1552
Joined: Oct 1st, 2008, 10:00 pm

Re: ForKelowna

Post by jamapple »

I don't even vote.



If you don't vote, shut the hell up then. You're sure good at coming on here and spouting off crap, useless crap at that, and then come on here and say, "I don't vote"?
WINNER!!
Jo
Slot 16
Posts: 22663
Joined: Nov 27th, 2004, 12:33 pm

Re: ForKelowna

Post by Jo »

Tone it down, people. Election thread or not, keep some civility please.
jamapple
Übergod
Posts: 1552
Joined: Oct 1st, 2008, 10:00 pm

Re: ForKelowna

Post by jamapple »

Sorry, Jo. There is just this thing about people who can't be bothered to vote, yet have an opinion and/or gripe. Captain America here seems to have a clear choice in who he/she will vote for, (a very opinionated choice). I will be voting for Sharon, and am OK with stating that. But to spew and then let the cat out of the bag that I don't even vote is a smack.
Hey, I know!! There's 1 less vote for Basran today!
Now he/she will go out and vote for sure!!
User avatar
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 24998
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2008, 5:06 pm

Re: ForKelowna

Post by Captain Awesome »

jamapple wrote:Captain America here seems to have a clear choice in who he/she will vote for


You should learn to read as I've clearly stated I don't vote. Reading is not your forte from the sounds of this or any of your other messages.

In case you are wondering, I was simply sharing my opinion on rather aggressive campaigning by few posters here with an endless number of inconsistencies in their logic. Apparently that makes me a Basran fan boy.

Also, please language like "shut the hell up" on your children if you have any, not on people online trying to have a constructive discussion.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Mtn Biker
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 990
Joined: Apr 11th, 2008, 1:22 pm

Re: ForKelowna

Post by Mtn Biker »

Captain Awesome wrote:
You should learn to read as I've clearly stated I don't vote. Reading is not your forte from the sounds of this or any of your other messages.

In case you are wondering, I was simply sharing my opinion on rather aggressive campaigning by few posters here with an endless number of inconsistencies in their logic. Apparently that makes me a Basran fan boy.

Also, please language like "shut the hell up" on your children if you have any, not on people online trying to have a constructive discussion.


Ah Mr Awesome, I beg to differ with your assertion you are trying to be constructive. If you wish, I can go back through the threads and demonstrate that you take a caustic approach to a lot of your comments and direct as much condescension at a poster as possible. If you are not voting then why are you here? It seems to me that the only reason you are is because on some level you really enjoy stirring the pot and getting reactions. Does one's jollies come seeing others in pain? It would seem so.
User avatar
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 24998
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2008, 5:06 pm

Re: ForKelowna

Post by Captain Awesome »

Mtn Biker wrote:If you are not voting then why are you here?


Currently, I'm waiting for humble apologies from "nextimeround" poster as promised and eating my morning bagel.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Mtn Biker
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 990
Joined: Apr 11th, 2008, 1:22 pm

Re: ForKelowna

Post by Mtn Biker »

Captain Awesome wrote:
You might want to dial down the drama in your posts to be taken seriously.

Cheers.



If you voted I would give a rats behind. The fact you don't makes everything you say before and going forward null and void. Useless and unimportant. Waste of space and time. Pointless and without merit. Etc. etc. etc. . . .

Cheers.
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14212
Joined: Aug 12th, 2009, 7:13 pm

Re: ForKelowna

Post by Logitack »

good luck with that basran supporter...oh wait, you dont even vote....
bob vernon
Lord of the Board
Posts: 3752
Joined: Oct 27th, 2008, 10:37 am

Re: ForKelowna

Post by bob vernon »

Fork Kelowna.

Return to “Civic Elections 2014”