Is Charlie Really Dying?

Temporary forum for civic elections
thisisforsale

Re: Is Charlie Really Dying?

Post by thisisforsale »

nextimeround wrote: I think we need to elect people more based on character than political affiliation. People like Charlie Hodge have a history of supporting what they believe is in the best interest of the community and in challenging things that they think are short term gain with long term pain associated. .

Character? Does character just happen when you are running for council or does it show in how you handle past relationships with people?
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

Yes.

Charlie has a lot of character.

Good Luck to him.
thisisforsale

Post by thisisforsale »

[quote="nextimeround
As someone who has known Charlie for 20+ years I can say without hesitation that you are wrong in your evaluation that Charlie is not well versed in pro-business needs or methods. Remember this is municipal politics here, you yourself say "Charlie's a great man" combine that with his experience, extensive knowledge, honesty and forthrightness and you have the best candidate running in my opinion.

BTW - you are selfish, two-faced and chicken *bleep* for wanting to remain anonymous so that you can "hang out" whenever it suits you. You don't deserve to enjoy Charlie's company.[/quote]

Last edited by thisisforsale on Nov 15th, 2014, 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

Charlie gets my vote.

But none of the current council.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Congratulations Charlie . Give em hell and keep em honest
I payed attention in High school....But I didn't need too .
Lady tehMa
Buddha of the Board

Post by Lady tehMa »

Congratulations Charlie, do well and please take care of your health.
PLEASE use spellcheck. If that is too hard, consider installing the Grammarly (free!) app that will not only spellcheck for you (AND offer corrections!) but also make sure that your sentences are grammatically correct.

You're welcome.
occasional thoughts
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by occasional thoughts »

While "Charlie" strikes me from across the lake as a bit of a flake, not unlike certain loved West Kelowna councillors over here, I'm always glad when non-establishment types can stand up to wealth-driven organizers and slates and get themselves elected. So, yes, congrats Mr. Hodge from the other side of the lake.

Return to “Civic Elections 2014”