Colin Basran - Committed To Kelowna

Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Colin Basran - Committed To Kelowna

Post by Rwede »

jfeves wrote:The fact that 90% of the posters in this thread are brand new members is discouraging... Did you have a rally with your friends and family exclaiming the importance of getting their support on the castanet forums?

All written by the same hand, IMO. It would be interesting to do an IP check...mods?
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

just google, a few realtors, branding company, the place that did his you tube vid :)
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
jfeves

Post by jfeves »

normaM wrote:just google, a few realtors, branding company, the place that did his you tube vid :)

The branding company that I have never once heard of, with the sketchy website ? ;)
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

no idea, I just googled is all
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

LOL - and maybe Colin Basram didn't even post the original message. He seems to have all his family and friends popping into just this one thread. I think that's funny, actually.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

RichardWede wrote:
jfeves wrote:The fact that 90% of the posters in this thread are brand new members is discouraging... Did you have a rally with your friends and family exclaiming the importance of getting their support on the castanet forums?

All written by the same hand, IMO. It would be interesting to do an IP check...mods?

I see, you can recognize typing now?
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

Cynics! lol
Who better to comment about him than someone who actually knows him?! Guess assumptions are more interesting than facts.
Putting aside his present residence, how would you view him as a candidate?
His intention is to return to live in Kelowna that has been his "home" (at least emotionally) since birth. While he sleeps a few km's outside City of Kelowna limits, he has deep roots in this community and a track record of contribution to this community. I don't know him personally, but I consider him a strong candidate.
He was considerate enough of his spouse to live where it worked better for her. Good for him.
He is positive and "young" , but has experience. More civic-related experience actually than many naysayers on this forum...regardless of age!
While I haven't committed to voting for him, after some of the research I have done thus far about the candidates for council, he has moved closer rather than farther away from securing a vote from me.
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

*removed*/ferri
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
jfeves

Post by jfeves »

*removed*/ferri

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”