Prediction for mayor and 8 Councillors

Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Prediction for mayor and 8 Councillors

Post by Logitack »

So, what is your prediction on who will be on the new council? Prizes? hmmmmmmmm.... dinner with the winning mayor? LOL (just kidding!)

deadline for your prediction is Friday, 12 midnight, November 18, 2011

Mayor >>>>

Councillor >>>

here is my prediction,

Mayor >>>> Shepherd

Councillor >>> Blanleil, Hobson, Hodge, James, Reid-Nagy, Rule, Stack, Zimmermann

(full disclosure: this prediction in no way represents my personal voting preferences!) :127:
Last edited by Logitack on Nov 14th, 2011, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Prediction for mayor and 8 counsellors

Post by Bsuds »

I predict that there will be only 1 person elected Mayor and 8 for City Council.

I also predict that many voters won't show up to vote but will complain about the results. :127:
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Re: Prediction for mayor and 8 Councillors

Post by Takin it easy ! »

Ok Sharon for Mayor if sanity prevails !
Councillors not sure yet !
Me vote for Blanliel only if theres a 70"3-D TV in it for me ( just kidding ) :dyinglaughing:
koivu11

Post by koivu11 »

who is taking the over /under on walter answering a question. if at this late stage in the game, you will let me buy in i would say he will get a shut out . zero questions answered , endless mindless patter (carrington house not cardington apartments, watch the castanet debate to see him in action)

zero questions answered , 100 percent script read . got to give the man respect to sticking to a plan . (even if the answers are 10 years old/ or parroting what mayor shepherd said the forum prior .)

common walter , throw us a curve ball and answer a question.(perhaps even the name of this fabled company with 200 employes that you have refered to that was forced out of the valley, by our present mayor and council. )
justlooking4work

Post by justlooking4work »

Walter Gray will Win by 10% - Kelowna will once again be open for business!!
TimmyE
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by TimmyE »

I sense that Sharon will win. Walter has been a total no show.

I don't think any of the Four Change people will make it in. I don't see much about them, except for Mr Basran who seems to keep on getting pounded in these forums about his residency.

Of the eight councillors, I don't see Craig or Hodge making it back in. I am going to predict Maxine Dehart and Mohini Singh solely on name recognition throughout the community.
Mtn Biker
Übergod

Post by Mtn Biker »

justlooking4work wrote:Walter Gray will Win by 10% - Kelowna will once again be open for business!!

So you joined yesterday to do what. Give us some data not just easy talk. Wally is showing his true colors in many ways. Not saying Shepherd wins easy, just saying Wally is a master of communication and you actually never know what he is actually saying or what he means. But if he flies your kite . . . knock yourself out.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Mayor >>>> Gray

Councillor >>> Blanleil, Hobson, Given, James, Basran, Gran, Stack, Zimmermann
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Mtn Biker
Übergod

Post by Mtn Biker »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Mayor >>>> Gray

Ouch . . . it would be a cataclysmic dark day if this were to happen. I hope you can’t be serious.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Mtn Biker wrote:
The Green Barbarian wrote:Mayor >>>> Gray

Ouch . . . it would be a cataclysmic dark day if this were to happen. I hope you can’t be serious.

This is a prediction thread - let's keep it on topic. You've made your point abundantly clear in every other thread how you feel.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

Okey, here goes:

SHEPHERD

Zimmerman
Hobson
Hodge
Stack
Rule
Given