Shane Herrington would be a credit to city council

Roberts and Braun

Shane Herrington would be a credit to city council

Post by Roberts and Braun »

Check out Shane Herrington's election video and his website. It spells out his experience with large and small business and Kelowna General Hospital.

If you speak to Shane you will find him bright, articulate, sincere and not "politician polished". He is very likeable

He doesn't tell us that Kelowna is beautiful and expensive to live in like so many candiadates (we already know that)... He doesn't list all the problems (we already know that)...and he doesn't make outlandish promises that are either way out of a council person's reach or far down the road. He simply explains why he feels he would be a good fit for council.

It is pretty hard to argue with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ur1TSd6 ... r_embedded
Ardshael

Re: Shane Herrington would be a credit to city council

Post by Ardshael »

I'm a little bit surprised that Shane has received a bit more attention. He seems to be an intelligent man with experience in operations and business. I was quite impressed when I heard him with Phil Johnson. If I want a change, I'd much rather vote for Shane than FourChange. That's my opinion and he's got my vote. Good luck Shane!
Black Daisies
Board Meister

Post by Black Daisies »

I've heard some really good things about this guy from some people who work at the hospital. IMO this is the type of person we need on council. He's got my vote!
Ardshael

Post by Ardshael »

Good to hear that. I've only really heard from those in the dragon boating community about him. All of it was positive too.
EdCase
Board Meister

Post by EdCase »

Ardshael wrote:I'm a little bit surprised that Shane has received a bit more attention. He seems to be an intelligent man with experience in operations and business. I was quite impressed when I heard him with Phil Johnson. If I want a change, I'd much rather vote for Shane than FourChange. That's my opinion and he's got my vote. Good luck Shane!

Agree - much more depth than any of the FourChange slate. Also endorsed by OMRA.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane
Marcus Aurelius
Joe T

Post by Joe T »

Wow Ed, not sure how you can feel that way about someone that boasts that they want to bring back the sails logo- which would inevitably cost the taxpayers thousands of dollars. I don't see any worth in costing taxpayers money unnecessarily. Perhaps you are not a taxpayer thus do not care about where money comes from, then I might see where you are coming from. Shane does brag about how he is able to do this at NO COST, however, just bringing the motion forward to the city comes at a cost regardless.

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”