Move over Sharon, time for real leadership

justlooking4work

Move over Sharon, time for real leadership

Post by justlooking4work »

The last 6 years has been a joke and Kelowna deserves better. Time for Sharon to move over and let a real mayoral candidate lead Kelowna.
beachday

Re: Move over Sharon time for Real Leadership

Post by beachday »

The only reason she was elected two terms was because the second term there was no opponent!
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

beachday wrote:The only reason she was elected two terms was because the second term there was no opponent!
And theres a 3rd coming up :sunshine:
Concerned_Business_Owner

Post by Concerned_Business_Owner »

Yes this is true!! I think she should run for the Mission residents association and leave local politics to men and woman that know what their doing..
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Concerned_Business_Owner wrote:Yes this is true!! I think she should run for the Mission residents association and leave local politics to men and woman that know what their doing..
Hey just joined today eh ?
Welcome to the Fourums :sunshine:
rutland1
Board Meister

Post by rutland1 »

Walter should check into the old folks home home and run the lawn bowling league. Its about as much as he could handle.
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

gray raises voice, he is shocked that firefighters have contributed to sharon's election support...saying that firefighters are using taxpayers funds to support shepherd?

HUH?

come again, walter?

firefighters are using their OWN money to support shepherd's election campaign....just like they contributed to Zimmerlann's election campaign! try again walter.....

btw walter, how much financial support are you getting from developers? care to reveal that number?
Takin it easy !
Übergod

rutland1 wrote:Walter should check into the old folks home home and run the lawn bowling league. Its about as much as he could handle.
True actually Walter is trying to become just like the "Queen" just another figure head !
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

walter gray.... rutland...oh i call them hooterville.... oh walter...chides sharon, I told you not to tell that story!
kelowna_lawyers

Post by kelowna_lawyers »

Hello again! I encourage all Walter Gray supporters to not only read these posts but participate, I read this on another forum and can't agree more. Join up and start in the conversation Its Easy and lots of us have done it already :) (click register up to the right) It has come to our attention that a small handful of Sharon's friends and close family are being disrespectful and have been accountable for all of the negative posting on these forums. If you look at the dates of the last posts for most of these individuals it was in Nov 2008, yup you guessed it election time! And they were at it back then. They have crawled out from their hiding places once again and are creating more fluff. Lets all get involved in the Castanet discussion and please be respectful! If you have not already done so watch the videos the wonderful volunteers have provided on the current kelowna election issues - http://www.electwaltergrayformayor.com/ Lets bump the current Mayor from her perch :bump:
A lawyer who does not know men is handicapped. ~ William Dunbar
justlooking4work

kelowna_lawyers wrote:Hello again! I encourage all Walter Gray supporters to not only read these posts but participate, I read this on another forum and can't agree more. Join up and start in the conversation Its Easy and lots of us have done it already :) (click register up to the right) It has come to our attention that a small handful of Sharon's friends and close family are being disrespectful and have been accountable for all of the negative posting on these forums. If you look at the dates of the last posts for most of these individuals it was in Nov 2008, yup you guessed it election time! And they were at it back then. They have crawled out from their hiding places once again and are creating more fluff. Lets all get involved in the Castanet discussion and please be respectful! If you have not already done so watch the videos the wonderful volunteers have provided on the current kelowna election issues - http://www.electwaltergrayformayor.com/ Lets bump the current Mayor from her perch :bump:

Well Done Sir.. Well Done!! :bump:
Takin it easy !
Übergod

kelowna_lawyers wrote:Hello again! I encourage all Walter Gray supporters to not only read these posts but participate, I read this on another forum and can't agree more. Join up and start in the conversation Its Easy and lots of us have done it already :) (click register up to the right) It has come to our attention that a small handful of Sharon's friends and close family are being disrespectful and have been accountable for all of the negative posting on these forums. If you look at the dates of the last posts for most of these individuals it was in Nov 2008, yup you guessed it election time! And they were at it back then. They have crawled out from their hiding places once again and are creating more fluff. Lets all get involved in the Castanet discussion and please be respectful! If you have not already done so watch the videos the wonderful volunteers have provided on the current kelowna election issues - http://www.electwaltergrayformayor.com/ Lets bump the current Mayor from her perch :bump:
Hi how are you ? just joined yesterday I see "welcome" :sunshine:
justlooking4work

Will tonight's election forum be recorded and posted online? Does anyone know??
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

Logitack wrote:gray raises voice, he is shocked that firefighters have contributed to sharon's election support...saying that firefighters are using taxpayers funds to support shepherd?

HUH?

come again, walter?

firefighters are using their OWN money to support shepherd's election campaign....just like they contributed to Zimmerlann's election campaign! try again walter.....

btw walter, how much financial support are you getting from developers? care to reveal that number?

Sharon is responsible for the firefighter's pay cheque through contract negotiations with the city, yes I see some conflict of interest!!!
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

GenesisGT wrote:
Sharon is responsible for the firefighter's pay cheque through contract negotiations with the city, yes I see some conflict of interest!!!

how firefighters spend their money is up to them! it has NOTHING to do with contract negotiations!

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”