Move over Sharon, time for real leadership

grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: Move over Sharon time for Real Leadership

Post by grammafreddy »

GenesisGT wrote:AM1150 is airing the debate tomorrow morning from 9am to 11am

Thank you for that info.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

grammafreddy wrote:
GenesisGT wrote:AM1150 is airing the debate tomorrow morning from 9am to 11am

Thank you for that info.

Sorry I may have misled you it will probably 10 to 12, ken chung is on at 9
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Concerned_Business_Owner

Post by Concerned_Business_Owner »

Remember Kelowna you can vote today! Find out where you local polling stations are and cast your Vote!! :bump:
commonsense65

Post by commonsense65 »

Why not educate yourselves on this issue!! I have been told the donation came from a retired firefighter who is working full time on Sharons campaign, so what is wrong with that??? Obviously he is a friend!!!!
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Concerned_Business_Owner wrote:Remember Kelowna you can vote today! Find out where you local polling stations are and cast your Vote!! :bump:

So you don't have to exert yourself, advance polling stations and times are listed below.

Advance voting will take place from 8 am to 8 pm:

Wednesday, November 16
Parkinson Recreation Centre
UBC Okanagan Campus

Wednesday to Friday, November 16 - 18
City Hall
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

commonsense65 wrote:Why not educate yourselves on this issue!! I have been told the donation came from a retired firefighter who is working full time on Sharons campaign, so what is wrong with that??? Obviously he is a friend!!!!

was it Zimmerman? :)
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
thefacts

Post by thefacts »

GenesisGT wrote:
Logitack wrote:gray raises voice, he is shocked that firefighters have contributed to sharon's election support...saying that firefighters are using taxpayers funds to support shepherd?

HUH?

come again, walter?

firefighters are using their OWN money to support shepherd's election campaign....just like they contributed to Zimmerlann's election campaign! try again walter.....

btw walter, how much financial support are you getting from developers? care to reveal that number?

Sharon is responsible for the firefighter's pay cheque through contract negotiations with the city, yes I see some conflict of interest!!!

Hmm... I have a friend that is a firefighter.... he said WE (all firefighters) are told to support Sharon because she supports us. When I asked what does that mean... he said she supports our pay raises. HUGE conflict here!!!!!.... the message at the forum was the "Fire Department supported her campaign" she did not deny this. The message was not individuals.... the FIRE DEPARTMENT wrote a cheque!!!!!!!
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Big bloody deal. Are you saying there aren't any union(s) throwing their support behind the Gray and his followers?
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Mtn Biker
Übergod

Post by Mtn Biker »

rutland1 wrote:Walter should check into the old folks home home and run the lawn bowling league. Its about as much as he could handle.

:dyinglaughing:
Concerned_Business_Owner

Big deal?? Do you realy want to vote for a dishonest mayor like Sharon? I hav kids and what message does that send?? Wow time to face the music Sharon is a bad leader and only after her own interests. :bump:
Mtn Biker
Übergod

Post by Mtn Biker »

Concerned_Business_Owner wrote:Big deal?? Do you realy want to vote for a dishonest mayor like Sharon? I hav kids and what message does that send?? Wow time to face the music Sharon is a bad leader and only after her own interests. :bump:

And your comments are void of fact or examples . . . not different than Wally's whole campaign. BS from day one. It will be a Grey day indeed if we return to Wally World.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Concerned_Business_Owner wrote:Big deal?? Do you realy want to vote for a dishonest mayor like Sharon? I hav kids and what message does that send?? Wow time to face the music Sharon is a bad leader and only after her own interests. :bump:

Yeah, it's not a big deal. Individuals and organizations have every right to throw their support behind a candidate even if you don't approve of their choice.

Guess you don't want to answer the question about which unions are supporting Gray and his band of merry yes men/women.

You telling me your choice for mayor is pure as the driven snow?

Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

Concerned_Business_Owner wrote:Remember Kelowna you can vote today! Find out where you local polling stations are and cast your Vote!! :bump:
I see there has been a few that have honed their skydiving skills in here in the past couple of days and have learned too parachute well all part of the FourGreed lets fool Kelowna plan no doubt.
Keep in mind folks this is a group that has the time and money to have launched and is now in full attack mode too take over City Hall for their own gain.
Puppet placement in council is the plan and Walter as the figure head for them more than a solid and skilled choice for Mayor.
Be very careful on your selections as you cast your ballots City Hall should be geared to all citizens being represented not just a group of wealthy individuals and their buddies.
Pookybear
Übergod

Post by Pookybear »

Black Daisies wrote:I see a full-blown attack by Walter Gray and the Fourchange supporters.... surprise!! A week before the election and they're pulling out all the stops to try to create a controversy... disgusting / immoral /cheap /reeks of desperation....makes me want to vote for Sharon even more!!

Just listened to the Fire Fighter contribution "contraversy" and had to scoff. Gray took all his time to answer attacking Shepherd but never said what his stance was or who he is getting finacial support from. Probably would have taken all his time to start mentioning all the developement companies that are backing him.
Concerned_Business_Owner

From what I was told Gray literally had a lineup of citizens wishing to contribute. He has many years in this community and is very well liked.

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”