Move over Sharon, time for real leadership

oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Move over Sharon time for Real Leadership

Post by oneh2obabe »

No names? Guess it belongs in the same category as the story in today's paper ... Bin Laden was a nice person.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Concerned_Business_Owner wrote:From what I was told Gray literally had a lineup of citizens wishing to contribute. He has many years in this community and is very well liked.

That may be so but it sure doesn't answer the question about where his financial support has come from, does it? He side-stepped the question and attacked Sharon instead of giving an honest response about where his own campaign funds have come from. He may be "shocked" at Sharon accepting from someone, but we may be equally shocked at where HIS come from - only he wouldn't say. Why not?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Concerned_Business_Owner

Post by Concerned_Business_Owner »

*removed/Jo*
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

*removed/Jo*
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Concerned_Business_Owner

Post by Concerned_Business_Owner »

*removed/Jo*
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

*removed/Jo*
__________________________________________________________________________________________

oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

*removed/Jo*
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

*removed/Jo*

justlooking4work

Post by justlooking4work »

*removeed/Jo*
justlooking4work

I think the true colors of Sharon Shepherd have been shown. She is every color (but Gray)...
sbeecher10

Post by sbeecher10 »

Concerned_Business_Owner wrote:From what I was told Gray literally had a lineup of citizens wishing to contribute. He has many years in this community and is very well liked.

Really? From what I was told, Walter and his 'team' were REQUESTING significant funding from individual developers in the community- and I'm guessing he's spending about $10,000 a day on advertising this week- so I'm thinking some of those developers contributed some hefty funds. And he's always accepted money from this group. Shocked by Shepherd accepting a donation from some of the firemen (which I've heard it came from one retired fireman)- I call BS big time Walter- that was a fully planned attack last night (I imagine his pal Zimmerman gave him the scoop on this one).
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

A couple more contenders for the annual award. As I said before, present your case in a clear and concise manner on why you think people should cast their ballot for Walter and you might be able to swing one or two votes his way.

Mtn Biker
Übergod

Post by Mtn Biker »

sbeecher10 wrote:

Really? From what I was told, Walter and his 'team' were REQUESTING significant funding from individual developers in the community- and I'm guessing he's spending about $10,000 a day on advertising this week- so I'm thinking some of those developers contributed some hefty funds. And he's always accepted money from this group. Shocked by Shepherd accepting a donation from some of the firemen (which I've heard it came from one retired fireman)- I call BS big time Walter- that was a fully planned attack last night (I imagine his pal Zimmerman gave him the scoop on this one).

I was wondering how the question about the FF got to the table in the first place. And some poser above thinks Shepherd should be arrested because citizens of Kelowna, who happen to be FF, want to contribute to her success. The cheque was from an individual . . . but as usual Wally's whole campaign is to slight Shepherd and create distractions to avoid having to actually answer a question which would demonstrate that he actually has no plans for the city and why he's been sued while in public office - no integrity. Shepherd has this hands down, Wally only dreams about what the word actually means. It means standing up and being accountable. Come on Wally, where are your contributions coming from?
Mtn Biker
Übergod

Post by Mtn Biker »

Concerned_Business_Owner wrote:I just wonder who else she accepted campaign bribes from??

I think we should meet to discuss this. You clearly are barking out your back side because Shepherd has more integrity and guts than Walter will ever have. It takes courage to answer questions, especially when you know the answer isn't popular. Wally has skipped each and every question put to him that will show his character or lack thereof. I don't think Kelowna is going to be fooled by the rhetoric. They see Walter for who he still is. They see Shepherd for who she has always been, honest and forthright. Can't say that about the previous mayor, can you?
justlooking4work

Re: Move over Sharon, time for real leadership

I tend to agree that Walter is the only one addressing the issues.

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”