Why I'm voting for Walter Gray

Mtn Biker
Übergod

Re: Why I'm voting for Walter Gray

Post by Mtn Biker »

Concerned_Business_Owner wrote:From what i can tell this is an old issue that Sharon fell asleep on. It's time to move Kelowna forward and keep open to the idea of change. A new Mayor and fresh council is what's needed.

You can tell . . . like "A new Mayor..." he's not new and certainly not fresh. He's a been there and did nothing except for his buddies, lost to a woman and hasn't be able to live with himself since. Let's not lose sight of the fact that Wally hasn't offered one solution or idea in all the verbal diarrhea we’ve been subjected too. Not one, just a bunch of holier-than-thou (holier-than-everyone) rhetoric that things aren’t working and he’ll make them better. How Wally? Tell us what you’re going to do? It’s easy to chant from the cheap seats, but we know from his previous time in the mayor chair, he’ll do what he pleases and as he sees fit, and damn the rest of us. Actually, wait, we would not take it and sued him. Twice I think? And won. Both times. Which means his credibility and judgement is in question. Which means, so is everything else he says.
beachday

Post by beachday »

Good to hear you are all voting for Walter gray! I just did! :sunshine:
justlooking4work

Post by justlooking4work »

beachday wrote:Good to hear you are all voting for Walter gray! I just did! :sunshine:

I did this morning!!
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

i did too.............oh wait...i voted, but it wasnt for walter...OOOPS
Pookybear
Übergod

Post by Pookybear »

beachday wrote:Good to hear you are all voting for Walter gray! I just did! :sunshine:

Did purple8 vote for Gray too?
beachday

Post by beachday »

Logitack wrote:i did too.............oh wait...i voted, but it wasnt for walter...OOOPS

Oh well what ya gonna do, mistakes happen all the time!
beachday

Post by beachday »

Pookybear wrote:

She sure did! Not that it is any of your business but she is my sister and we went down together as well as my husband and our parents!
Pookybear
Übergod

Post by Pookybear »

beachday wrote:
Pookybear wrote:

She sure did! Not that it is any of your business but she is my sister and we went down together as well as my husband and our parents!

Sister, same person, okay whatever! :dyinglaughing:
beachday

Post by beachday »

Pookybear wrote:
beachday wrote:
Pookybear wrote:

Sister, same person, okay whatever! :dyinglaughing:

Because you know me and my family right? Oh right no you don't lol what a silly little person you seem to be! Keep up the great work! :sillygrin:
Concerned_Business_Owner

Post by Concerned_Business_Owner »

So did everyone make it out to vote today? :bump:
Last edited by Concerned_Business_Owner on Nov 16th, 2011, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefacts

Post by thefacts »

Concerned_Business_Owner wrote:So did everyone make it out to vote today?

YES I did and it was great to see all the Walter Gray supporters out in full force. Only a few more days.....
Concerned_Business_Owner

Post by Concerned_Business_Owner »

I would defiantly recommend voting before the weekend I was in and out in no time! I also voted for Gray I had a feeling that was the general collective opinion.. :bump:
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

thefacts wrote:
YES I did and it was great to see all the Walter Gray supporters out in full force. Only a few more days.....

weird, i didnt meet one gray supporter at city hall poll, lots of shepherd supporters though :sunshine:
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

How can anyone with an ounce of smarts vote for Walter ?
I guess they did not take in any of the forums where Sharon out smarted, presented facts,was prepared and simply out classed Walter.
The greatest mistake anyone could make is giving the nod too Walter and FourGreed I found out early in this election that the Old Gray Mayor is exactly what he used too be !
Evan
Board Meister

Post by Evan »

Takin it easy ! wrote:How can anyone with an ounce of smarts vote for Walter ?
I guess they did not take in any of the forums where Sharon out smarted, presented facts,was prepared and simply out classed Walter.
The greatest mistake anyone could make is giving the nod too Walter and FourGreed I found out early in this election that the Old Gray Mayor is exactly what he used too be !

They are just the blind leading the blind.
To be inspired.

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”