Move over Sharon, time for real leadership

Mtn Biker
Übergod

Re: Move over Sharon, time for real leadership

Post by Mtn Biker »

justlooking4work wrote:I tend to agree that Walter is the only one addressing the issues.

:dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing: :dyinglaughing:

Please state when and where Wally addressed any issue other than . . . "We're open for business" over and over and over. Other than that, he hasn't said much. Too afraid his true character will be revealed. And being a savvy communicator and manipulator, I can see the value in that approach, considering last time he was in charge, his own citizens chose to sue him.
hadassah32

Post by hadassah32 »

I resent the tone of these forums but have been reading them with interest. There have been a few succinct contributors on all sides. Neither candidate is "better" however they do have different experience and skill sets.. Sharron is a consensus and collaboration Mayor. However final decisions are hard for her to face. Walter leads in a more direct and strong way. Which leader does Kelowna need now, in November 2011. WALTER GREY gets my vote. Thanks Sharron for your service to Kelowna but it really is time for a change
justlooking4work

Post by justlooking4work »

Well Said!! Yes Mrs Sharon Shepherd must go!! :bump:
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

justlooking4work wrote:Well Said!! Yes Mrs Sharon Shepherd must go!!

to the mayor chair....i agree!
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

hadassah32 wrote:I resent the tone of these forums but have been reading them with interest. There have been a few succinct contributors on all sides. Neither candidate is "better" however they do have different experience and skill sets.. Sharron is a consensus and collaboration Mayor. However final decisions are hard for her to face. Walter leads in a more direct and strong way. Which leader does Kelowna need now, in November 2011. WALTER GREY gets my vote. Thanks Sharron for your service to Kelowna but it really is time for a change

I agree very much with your post.

The problem, which I have observed with Sharon, is lack of leadership. The incident, which still makes me negative towards her, is the Simpson Covenant agreement. It is my opinion that a leader would have in closed chambers pulled the counsel together and stated the facts. If the leader were all that, the issue would have been dropped like a hot potato. Now what occurred, it ended up being a cost factor which should have never been considered or for that matter been dragged through the courts or the media. There are other issues where they have spent unnecessary tax dollars as it would appear they did not want to make a decision and that in my opinion is there job and matters need to be dealt with not passed on. There currently is a lack of accountability from the bottom to the top in this City which I’m including employees as well!

I truly do not know Gary, am I impressed with him. Not decided if I can vote for him either. The one I do find entertaining is Chung. If he isn't someone who is looking for a wage without earning it, I just don't know anyone like him. The more the talk about him the less I believe he should be even considere3d or support to run by his supporters. Where did he crawl out from under, a new suit doesn't make you a mayor!!

This is going to be a tough vote to make!!
damngrumpy
Übergod

Post by damngrumpy »

Once people earn their money working in their profession, it is no one's business
how they spend it. Paychecks have nothing to do with conflicts of interest, That
is purely part of some peoples imagination. I did vote today in the advance poll
and it was busy to say the least. I in fact voted for Sharon as she may not be
perfect but she is not Walter Gray.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

damngrumpy wrote:Once people earn their money working in their profession, it is no one's business how they spend it.

Tell it to people who hate lobbysts.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
justlooking4work

:bump: THIS JUST IN: I just herd on the Radio Sharon is packing up her office into boxes to make a clean getaway come Monday. :bump:
Last edited by justlooking4work on Nov 16th, 2011, 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

justlooking4work wrote::bump: Just here on the radio Sharon is packing up her office into boxes to make a clean getaway come Monday. :bump:

Oh, stop. This has gone way beyond juvenile.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
justlooking4work

THIS JUST IN: Sharon was waiting for the bus but it drove right by as the delays of the poorly planned HOV lane made it run behind shedual... :eyeballspin:
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

justlooking4work wrote::bump: THIS JUST IN: I just herd on the Radio Sharon is packing up her office into boxes to make a clean getaway come Monday. :bump:
I "herd" nothing of the kind could the parent of this kid please keep it off the computer !
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

stop insulting kids, take....
justlooking4work

THIS JUST IN: Sharon Shepherd announcing to replace the RCMP with an army of Backyard Chickens to keep promise of 0% tax increase... More on this as the story develops.
kalidgh

Post by kalidgh »

THIS JUST IN, Walters kids are spending way too much time with multiple user names. Sorry DG, and RG, BUSTED. Only a matter of time.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

justlooking4work wrote::bump: THIS JUST IN: I just herd on the Radio Sharon is packing up her office into boxes to make a clean getaway come Monday. :bump:

I hope this isn't a joke but fact..

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”