Vote for Doug Cass

Del Griffith

Vote for Doug Cass

Post by Del Griffith »

Doug Cass is a downtown resident and buisness owner and has a vested interest in the community. His "Mulching Plan" alone is worthy of praise and is a "breath of fresh air". People really need to get behind Doug.

Win with Doug people!
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Vote for Doug Cass

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Del Griffith wrote:Doug Cass is a downtown resident and buisness owner and has a vested interest in the community. His "Mulching Plan" alone is worthy of praise and is a "breath of fresh air". People really need to get behind Doug.

Win with Doug people!

does he have a website? How are we supposed to get behind Doug and his mulching plan if we can't even read about it anywhere.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Jdog

Post by Jdog »

I don't know Doug, other than his nice looking signs around town, but why not give him a chance! I would also be interested in hearing more about the mulching program!
mg98

Post by mg98 »

I don't know about a website, but Del is clearly playing partisan politics again, great use of taxpayers money there Jackson.
Del Griffith

Post by Del Griffith »

Learn more about Doug at http://mykelownabuzz.com/2011/11/07/doug-cass/
or http://www.kelowna.ca/CityPage/Docs/PDF ... g_Cass.pdf

I think you will be impressed with his platform
Del Griffith

Post by Del Griffith »

mg98 wrote:I don't know about a website, but Del is clearly playing partisan politics again, great use of taxpayers money there Jackson.

I'm sorry mg98 that you feel the need to lash out at me for supporting a local candidate. Maybe if you weren't so busy patting yourself on the back and making it rain, you would have taken the time to read up on the people running for office in your community.
Jdog

Post by Jdog »

I have looked at the websites that Del has posted, I am actually impressed with his platform. It is too bad people like mg98 feel that caring for your community is "partisan" Doug good luck in the election and don't worry about like Mg98 because he is part of the population that loves to bash but never votes.
mg98

Post by mg98 »

JDog and Del.......your grass roots effort isn't getting it done. You can take all the pot shots at me you would like, but you know the truth.....Del, carriage houses in South Kelowna? No amount of mulching will fix your drainage field, I am afraid. And JDog? what is there to say.......your insults require no response.......perhaps if I was wearing white chaps and a white cowboy hat you would respect my comments more?
Del Griffith

Post by Del Griffith »

Wow mg98....as usual, you started the bashing here, and here you are STILL spewing out verbal trash and contributing your usual nothing to the discussion. Just keep on bashing, not contributing, and as usual, not voting.

To care so little is just sad to see.

Now stop interrupting the grown ups and go off and cry into your gigantic pillow.
Jdog

Post by Jdog »

You know mg98 you are missing the real issues here, we need fresh new ideas here in council! Take a look at his buy local and local produce thoughts they make alot of sense! Lets get behind this canidate! mg98 get out on saturday and vote for the first time in your life!

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”