Why I'm voting for Walter Gray

justlooking4work

Re: Why I'm voting for Walter Gray

Post by justlooking4work »

Those are blind arguments. The only thing I agree with is Sharon Must go! We need new leadership in City Hall. :bump:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

justlooking4work wrote:Those are blind arguments. The only thing I agree with is Sharon Must go! We need new leadership in City Hall. :bump:

You need to read more carefully and stop taking quotes out of context bucko. I said that Sharon Shepard has been a stellar star for the FF, even volunteering for a very scary operation, literally sitting a car for over an hour helping the FF demonstrate how a person is rescued from a car crash. She did NOT take money from the union representing them, she accepted a private cheque made up from the men and women who admired her for her guts to be in a car where the windows had to be smashed in and the roof cut off.

So stop your caterwauling. I'm beginning to suspect you must be Walter's nephew.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Takin it easy ! wrote:How can anyone with an ounce of smarts vote for Walter ?
I guess they did not take in any of the forums where Sharon out smarted, presented facts,was prepared and simply out classed Walter.
The greatest mistake anyone could make is giving the nod too Walter and FourGreed I found out early in this election that the Old Gray Mayor is exactly what he used too be !

Oh ya, he's just peeved his rich buddies didn't get to forever alter Kelowna's landscape and destroy property values for those who have a lake view from Knox Mnt to Dilworth Mnt. That's the only reason he's running.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

justlooking4work wrote:Those are blind arguments. The only thing I agree with is Sharon Must go! We need new leadership in City Hall. :bump:
And you seem to be Walter and Fourgreeds :spamcan: master !
thefacts

Post by thefacts »

If you want the FACTS... go to www.electwaltergrayformayor.com or his facebook page search: ElectWalterGrayforMayor

Great information... itwill make your choice for Mayor Easy.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

W.G's arrogance HAS made the decision easy: Sharon Shepard!
justlooking4work

thefacts wrote:If you want the FACTS... go to http://www.electwaltergrayformayor.com or his facebook page search: ElectWalterGrayforMayor

Great information... itwill make your choice for Mayor Easy.

Thanks Great info!!
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Walter has the political acumen, but his condescending arrogance is one reason why I wont vote for him.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
rutland1
Board Meister

Post by rutland1 »

Dont forget western star left town taking 1200 good paying jobs under walters watch
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Everyone hang onto their seats because I HAVE to say this. The decision for Western Star to leave Kelowna had nothing to do with WG. Yes, I said it because to believe that statement is to believe that Sharon Shepard had something to do with the fall of the RE market.

Sorry, but NAFTA did in Kelowna jobs, thank "when Irish eyes are smiling" Mulroney for NAFTA, not WG.
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

oh come on queenie....stop telling the truth! :nutzoid:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

If you're in Shepard's camp, you do tell the truth!

And you don't refer to a large portion of your voting public as living in "hooterville".
kalidgh

Post by kalidgh »

If you are in Grays camp, you don't ever really answer a question, or give an opinion, you just blab along thinking everyone forgot what the question really was.

Walter Gray need to retire
Evan
Board Meister

Post by Evan »

kalidgh wrote:If you are in Grays camp, you don't ever really answer a question, or give an opinion, you just blab along thinking everyone forgot what the question really was.

Walter Gray need to retire

Sadly I thought he had retired.. oh well.. his lose will put the nail in that coffin.
To be inspired.
justlooking4work

Today is another Great day to get out and Vote. This election needs your attention. :bump:

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”