Bobby Kennedy

grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Bobby Kennedy

Post by grammafreddy »

Have been watching this young fella and talked to him.

I like what I see and hear.

http://www.bobbykennedy.ca/
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
BobbyKennedy

Re: Bobby Kennedy

Post by BobbyKennedy »

Thank you very much!

I know you are a powerhouse when it comes to these forums and appreciate your support greatly. I have been waiting for you to contact me since we last spoke at the Rutland candidates forum and am very pleased you chose to do it in this way! Let me know if there is anything I can ever help you with and feel free to contact me anytime you want. I like that you stand up and fight for what you believe in and we could use a lot more of that attitude in this world.

Keep on klucken'

Bobby Kennedy
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

he lost my vote when he replied to my email question

I am for development plans such as the CD21. I would love to see some growth downtown and for some new life be breathed into our depleted core. With the current look and state of most of the buildings it will continue to be a bleak outlook for attracting and retaining businesses if we do not do something. I don't think we should try and develop Kelowna into some sort of mini Vancouver but our downtown beauty should be developed in order to compliment our natural beauty the landscape provides.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Logitack wrote:he lost my vote when he replied to my email question

I am for development plans such as the CD21. I would love to see some growth downtown and for some new life be breathed into our depleted core. With the current look and state of most of the buildings it will continue to be a bleak outlook for attracting and retaining businesses if we do not do something. I don't think we should try and develop Kelowna into some sort of mini Vancouver but our downtown beauty should be developed in order to compliment our natural beauty the landscape provides.

Yuppers ... he needs a bit of educating but I think the important words in your quote were what I highlighted in red.

Here's a few of his "clincher" lines for me ...

As a Kelowna resident for over 20 years this city is undoubtably my home, and it's citizens are more like family then just passerby's.

The rest of my life is still unfolding but I look forward to sharing it with you. Thanks for checking my journey out so far.

One of Kelowna's greatest qualities indeed are the people themselves that make up our diverse population.

*snip*

I believe that all cities start with people and that great people make great cities. Kelowna is one of the greatest cities and the opportunity to be a voice and ears for its people would be an honour as well as a responsibility to make sure Kelowna continues to exceed the bar it has already set so high for itself.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Chris Brown 66

Post by Chris Brown 66 »

I would love to see a council made up of Sharon Sheppard, Mary-Ann Graham[b], Michelle Rule, [b]Charlie Hodge, Bobby Kenedy, Luke Stack Graham James,Shane Herrington,Robert Hobson. I good diverse council from all areas of Kelowna. With both gender and age equality.
justlooking4work

Post by justlooking4work »

You have my vote!
WestCP

Post by WestCP »

definitely has my vote! spread the word!
mishap

Post by mishap »

Bobby is an amazing young person who is going to go a long way. He has alot to do with the kids in rutland and I must say treats them with nothing but respect and kindness. I am very proud to have people like this in our community that are willing to make a difference.

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”