Shame on you!

fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Shame on you!

Post by fluffy »

I spoke with a family member over over Mr. Leaman's choice to use the Remembrance Day Ceremonies as an opportunity to promote his campaign. We both agreed that this act alone was worth not voting for him.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
hoot
Fledgling

Post by hoot »

I am just so used to you stalking and flaming me

Can't remember the last time I responded to one of your posts.

You might want to take a look at some of your own responses to other posters before pointing the finger. Didn’t the moderator just warn you yesterday about personal attacks?

I would have thought groundlessly accusing another poster of being a stalker and flaming you is a direct personal attack on that poster.wouldn't you .

And in case you forget, it was you that criticized my post on this topic, talk about the pot calling the kettle black eh twobits ?

Maybe you should take a break ...?
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Didn't criticize your post. Thought it was sarcasm directed towards me that I didn't understand. There was no reason for you to even reply to my last post. I said I was on the same page finally. Yet you still feel the need to flame me.
Last edited by twobits on Nov 17th, 2011, 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
DblDwn11
Fledgling

Post by DblDwn11 »

hoot wrote:
I am just so used to you stalking and flaming me

Can't remember the last time I responded to one of your posts.

You might want to take a look at some of your own responses to other posters before pointing the finger. Didn’t the moderator just warn you yesterday about personal attacks?

I would have thought groundlessly accusing another poster of being a stalker and flaming you is a direct personal attack on that poster.wouldn't you .

And in case you forget, it was you that criticized my post on this topic, talk about the pot calling the kettle black eh twobits ?

Maybe you should take a break ...?

Due respect to both of you but maybe you should take this conversation outside this forum -- might I suggest a parking lot somewhere.

Way off topic and actually it's getting to be ridiculous.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

DblDwn11 wrote: Way off topic and actually it's getting to be ridiculous.

I agree completely.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
brentan
Fledgling

Post by brentan »

Im a waiting for Mr Brydons response. Not sure he expected to get called out on this one!
Mr Rich guy, please do remember not all familes can afford to put thier children in hockey!
Can you agree that it is an elitist sport that only the rich seem to be able to afford it! My kids play soccer, alot cheaper than hockey!
Maybe with some of that rich blood off the benches you can help pay for the repairs if your so embarassed!

Return to “C.E. Penticton”