Shameful Shepherd Politicking

bones1584

Shameful Shepherd Politicking

Post by bones1584 »

Nasty Politicking in the Shepherd Camp

I am so tired with the mud slinging campaign that is so obviously coming from the Shepherd camp. All you had to do was listen to am1150 this morning and you knew. I am now convinced to vote for Walter.

When you go to the castanet forum WOW. Sharon supports don’t just attack Walter they attach you personally and that is just so disrespectful. We live in a free country but don’t try and intimidate other people posting in the forum about a democratic election. Shame on you ‘gramma freddy’ for being so hostile, but thanks for the insight into Sharon’s campaign and your leader.

The way I see it. Where there is smoke there is fire and there is a lot of smoke filled hostility coming from the Shepherd camp, at forums, on the radio, and just about every where else. Is it safe to assume the fire is Sharon? Na can’t be, she got a cheque for that.

Voting Walter Here and thanks for the encouragement
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: Shameful Shepherd Politicking

Post by grammafreddy »

This is interesting.

I can only say that by attacking me personally now, the Walter camp sees my posts as threats to Walter's success at the polls.

It's a sad day when people do not like the truth and the facts to back it up.

I think your post speaks volumes - but not the message you had intended.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
bones1584

Post by bones1584 »

So how is Shepherd's campaign office today. :cursor:
Mtn Biker
Übergod

Post by Mtn Biker »

bones1584 wrote:So how is Shepherd's campaign office today. :cursor:

The camp is smiling :sunshine: because Mr Hollier of the KFD released a statement regarding supporting Sharon's campaign and why. What this statement does is show that Mr Gray was grandstanding again, making innuendo and controversy the mainstay of his campaign, rather than answering questions and stating what his policies would be and what he would actually do. He campaign has been largely built on FUD principles, rather than honest demonstration of skills and ideas. But heck, I guess that’s what “real” leaders do?
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

I haven't a clue. I don't even know where it is. Actually, I don't even know if she even has an official campaign office.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
thefacts

Post by thefacts »

*try reposting without the personal attack/Jo*
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Since when is stating facts and providing links to back them up BS?
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

grammafreddy wrote:

I haven't a clue. I don't even know where it is. Actually, I don't even know if she even has an official campaign office.
Truer word's have never been spoken. :boxer: :runforlife:
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

thefacts wrote:
grammafreddy wrote:This is interesting.

I can only say that by attacking me personally now, the Walter camp sees my posts as threats to Walter's success at the polls.

It's a sad day when people do not like the truth and the facts to back it up.

I think your post speaks volumes - but not the message you had intended.

You are not a threat... the problem is that you seem to have nothing better to do than spread BS on these forums. Time for Granny to retire (anyone else agree that it is time for Granny to retire).... do you ever leave your computer? With the number of posts you do where do you get the time to actually do any research? I suggest you take a few minutes off the the forums and do some homework http://www.electwaltergrayformayor.com will give you details, facts, and truth as to why Walter Gray will be our next mayor.
I just checked out Walters website again this morning and it says nothing new just smoke and mirriors !
Unless there has been a significant change no substance at all !
gambler
Fledgling

Post by gambler »

grammafreddy wrote: I think your post speaks volumes - but not the message you had intended.

Have to agree with you there, GF. They're getting quite silly now.
bones1584

Post by bones1584 »

Well hey Walter isnt old so I guess that Gramma can still type, even if it is negative. Maybe we should tank him as he is driving trafic to forums.

Oh on a funny note, Shepherd's campaign office is in the building downtown with the For Lease sign on it. Then again ther are so many it might be hard to fined :dyinglaughing:
Mtn Biker
Übergod

Post by Mtn Biker »

bones1584 wrote:Well hey Walter isnt old so I guess that Gramma can still type, even if it is negative. Maybe we should tank him as he is driving trafic to forums.

Oh on a funny note, Shepherd's campaign office is in the building downtown with the For Lease sign on it. Then again ther are so many it might be hard to fined :dyinglaughing:

That's not as funny as Sharon's campaign office is the Old Silk FM building that used be owned by Nick Frost . . you know . . one of the FourChange steering committee members. I am sure he thinks it's funny too. :dyinglaughing:
Concerned_Business_Owner

Post by Concerned_Business_Owner »

:/
Carmencat
Übergod

Post by Carmencat »

WOW, I just read the article on Castanet and now have even more respect for Sharon. And even less for Gray.

I was wondering why the KFD was supporting Sharon and not Gray. The article gave me, and everyone else who read it, our answer.

Hollier says in 2005 Kelowna was the largest city in the province that had not written the Workers Compensation Board a letter in support of cancer presumption for fire fighters based on the best medical evidence.

He says Cannan, at the time a City Councillor, moved that the letter be written. Shepherd and Horning supported the motion.

Walter Gray, mayor at the time, opposed it.

Hollier says fire fighters today are covered for 10 cancers as occupational diseases after legislation was put forward by the province.

Shame on you Walter Gray. The article provides many reasons why the KFD supports Sharon. And from what I read I agree with them 100%.
damngrumpy
Übergod

Post by damngrumpy »

This is a lively campaign and I think when its over Sharon will win.
She is people oriented and Walter is too, but his is a narrow and I
mean narrow focus on people. His open for business nonsense is
tired and worn. The city has always been open for business. The
problem is the little club that owns the downtown property and the
people who want to develop it are all hiding behind door number
three as it were. No there are no developers on For Change but
the crowd that is endorsed has Walter in their focus and their 4
candidates and the present conservative element on council
already are waiting to do the bidding of developers alone.
No i don't think Walter is one dimensional but his focus is not on
the average person. While I agree we need development as our
young families need work to keep them in the valley we must also
be aware there is an elite that want to take the city back and run it
for their benefit instead of all our benefit. I have some issues with
Sharon but in view of the situation I voted for her in the advance poll.

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”