Vote For Dayleen Van Ryswyk

Benzi

Vote For Dayleen Van Ryswyk

Post by Benzi »

Here is a link to her webpage http://www.dayleenvanryswyk.com
I'm looking some new blood too. Dayleen is at the top of that list. Putting the "same old-same old"at the wheel for another 3 years is not in Kelowna's best interest. And being told who to vote for is also not in our best interest either. Dayleen is successful in her personal life and in her business life. She has raised a fine family and I am especially impressed with the support her 2 sons and husband are showing through this time. She has a strong commitment to City of Kelowna and the time to put towards council. Dayleen lives in the Rutland/ Black Mountain area and this community has been sadly not represented.

Rutland please rise up tommorow and Vote for Dayleen Van Ryswyk you will see a ray of :sunshine
chrismonroe

Re: Vote For Dayleen Van Ryswyk

Post by chrismonroe »

My wife and i voted for her this morning. Just met her yesterday and were both blown away with her passion and great vision for Kelowna. Only hope more like her get in so we can have a truly dynamic council!!
Dayleen
Board Meister

Post by Dayleen »

Thank you for your support..it's appreciated!! I hope for nothing else but a better future for Kelowna..here's hoping that happens :sunshine:
chrismonroe

Post by chrismonroe »

I hope you get in girl! I've told as many people as i can i hope it was in time :-)

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”