Why I Am NOT Voting for Sharon

justlooking4work

Re: Why I Am NOT Voting for Sharon

Post by justlooking4work »

THIS JUST IN: Sharon involved in a money moving scheme with fire fighters just like Ken Chung.
FunkyBunch
Übergod

Post by FunkyBunch »

justlooking4work wrote:THIS JUST IN: Sharon involved in a money moving scheme with fire fighters just like Ken Chung.

That's a complete lie.
Sharon's was not illegal, even if it had come directly from the Fire Department.
justlooking4work

FunkeyBunch if your still on he fence on who to vote for you should read the facts about the Sharrin debockle.
FunkyBunch
Übergod

Post by FunkyBunch »

justlooking4work wrote:FunkeyBunch if your still on he fence on who to vote for you should read the facts about the Sharrin debockle.

There are lots of reasons to choose your candidate. Mine will not be based upon who got money from a Union, or which group endorses them.

I remember how things were before we voted Walter Gray out of office. There is no way in good conscience I could vote for Walter Gray again.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

justlooking4work wrote:FunkeyBunch if your still on he fence on who to vote for you should read the facts about the Sharrin debockle.

Oh, please! Why worry about the facts now? You haven't yet concerned yourself about them.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
justlooking4work

I would never vote for Sharron either. I am glad to hear your starting to come around! :skippingsheep:
bones1584

Post by bones1584 »

Dragon Boats
Wake Fest (they didnt work with the vender and there was a lack of enforcement)
Summer Thunder
Parking and the lack of thought for it. If you have 2 beers you may want to take a cab, and you have to be back by 9 or a ticket is issued. To get people shoping downtown we now have a free saturday hich means to me that free parking is good for business
Walters sucesses will bring new business here

Sorry gotta run
canadman
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by canadman »

On Walter Gray's watch:

Thunderfest came to town
wakefest came to town
Dragon Boats came to town

Note, none of these are here now. Coincidence? I think not.
"The road to hell is paved with concrete."
kelownasenior1942

Post by kelownasenior1942 »

From what I understand is police had very minor issues with Thunderfest, wakefest and Dragon Boats festival. The events themselves has to pay for sufficient Security. The City was once again just not wanting to deal with a potential situation. Those events ran perfectly fine and brought allot of fun and tourism to the City. A few hotel-motel rooms, had damage as an indirect result of having hotels in full occupancy. That just happens and the rooms are insured, I know at least one hotel owner that welcomes that. Big mistake cancelling those events. I hope people realize Walter Gray and a former Council worked hard to get those events and the current Council cancelled them!

I think the fact that people are coming out in lots of volume to the polls is a good indicator "change"in City Council in on the Horizon. I get excited just saying that!
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

canadman wrote:On Walter Gray's watch:

Thunderfest came to town
wakefest came to town

Are you still spamming away here ?
Time for a shift change enough already !
Dragon boats were plentyful this past summer and for years !
Are you even in Kelowna ? or a US spam service ?
bones1584

Post by bones1584 »

Takin it easy ! wrote:

Thunderfest came to town
wakefest came to town

Ahhhhhh Dude there were NO dragon boats this year and Shepherd defered the blame to the organizers even though I think both were partially at fault.
Takin it easy !
Übergod

bones1584 wrote:
Takin it easy ! wrote:

Thunderfest came to town
wakefest came to town

Ahhhhhh Dude there were NO dragon boats this year and Shepherd defered the blame to the organizers even though I think both were partially at fault.
Hold on a minute "Dude" the way this was posted in true spam and deceptive fasion it sounds like there was no dragon boats at all and thats just BS my friend dragon boats and there were boats from out of town here !
Also Wakefest was replaced with COG which was more diverse and professional soooooooooo "dude" there you have it !
canadman
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by canadman »

Actually DUDE you'll note I said during Walter Gray's time these events came to town and NOW they are no longer here. Spin that anyway you want DUDE but it's a fact. I happen to know the organizers of each of these events and I assure you they left because of the crappy way this city handles events, it's sense of entitlement and it's inflexibility on costs. spin my words if you want, but nothing I said was factually wrong. So there you go DUDE.
"The road to hell is paved with concrete."
Takin it easy !
Übergod

canadman wrote:Actually DUDE you'll note I said during Walter Gray's time these events came to town and NOW they are no longer here. Spin that anyway you want DUDE but it's a fact. I happen to know the organizers of each of these events and I assure you they left because of the crappy way this city handles events, it's sense of entitlement and it's inflexibility on costs. spin my words if you want, but nothing I said was factually wrong. So there you go DUDE.
Are you not 3 hours ahead in the East ? have they not told you about the time differential "DUDE" believe your on overtime there pal you can stop spamming anytime !
KelownaGuy19

Post by KelownaGuy19 »

canadman wrote:Actually DUDE you'll note I said during Walter Gray's time these events came to town and NOW they are no longer here. Spin that anyway you want DUDE but it's a fact. I happen to know the organizers of each of these events and I assure you they left because of the crappy way this city handles events, it's sense of entitlement and it's inflexibility on costs. spin my words if you want, but nothing I said was factually wrong. So there you go DUDE.

Not to play Devil's advocate here, but Thunderfest also left Kelowna during Walter Gray's term as mayor, as the last Thunderfest that Kelowna hosted was in 1999.

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”