Why I Am NOT Voting for Sharon

kalidgh

Re: Why I Am NOT Voting for Sharon

Post by kalidgh »

There is reason Kelowna heaved out Walter once already. People that think Walter is answer are sorely mistaken.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

And Thank You for that! Yes, he's a one trick pony, all for his richie rich friends and that's it.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
kalidgh

Post by kalidgh »

He never got over loosing to Sharon. I cannot imagine what a doo fuss he will become if he loses again. His ego will be crushed, and legacy will be tarnished for ever, no matter what he accomplished.

He could of road off into the sunset a real mover in Kelowna, he loses, and all any one will remember is a sad old senior losing again.

He wins, and he will get tossed next election as everyone will realize he is in it for him, and not Kelowna

Sad, truly sad
Takin it easy !
Übergod

Post by Takin it easy ! »

kalidgh wrote:He never got over loosing to Sharon. I cannot imagine what a doo fuss he will become if he loses again. His ego will be crushed, and legacy will be tarnished for ever, no matter what he accomplished.

He could of road off into the sunset a real mover in Kelowna, he loses, and all any one will remember is a sad old senior losing again.

He wins, and he will get tossed next election as everyone will realize he is in it for him, and not Kelowna

Sad, truly sad
Your correct how much money and ego does any of these players need ?
The really devastating part of it is they could care less who they hurt in their endevours including the City and its people how selfish ! how disgusting ! how shameful !

Return to “C.E. Kelowna”