RESULTS

Winbuck_Chuck

RESULTS

Post by Winbuck_Chuck »

Well there was some change, but not nearly enough! The biggest dissapoint must go to ... Carrslanding! :runforlife: way to not look out for the future of lake country!
dsldriver
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: RESULTS

Post by dsldriver »

I think a bigger disappointment is that people who made good changes and excellent choices for your community were ousted for people with no experience. I guess they can spend the next three years learning and then get voted out themselves.

Congratulations Lake Country.... errr not.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

dsldriver wrote:I think a bigger disappointment is that people who made good changes and excellent choices for your community were ousted for people with no experience. I guess they can spend the next three years learning and then get voted out themselves.

Congratulations Lake Country.... errr not.

Wow.........the people have spoken. Everyone has experience.......just not in the same things. The young fellow that apparently resonated with voters and topped the polls in the at-large group may not have longevity of experience in life but certainly has the vigour of the experience of youth.

Why be negative when there was a good turnout and the democratic process spoke clearly in all cases?
You and 71 others Like this post
Big Al

Post by Big Al »

Winbuck_Chuck wrote:Well there was some change, but not nearly enough! The biggest dissapoint must go to ... Carrslanding! :runforlife: way to not look out for the future of lake country!

carrs maybe a diss apointment for me i was ready for a new mayor but its all good we have collectively spoken ... nobody assasinated the brooms were a sign of entusiasm not seen before...
Kalamalka puts colour in Lake Country
Winbuck_Chuck

Post by Winbuck_Chuck »

I agree with the democratic process doing well, I just don't see how 89 people have an equal say as 688?
erinmore3775
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by erinmore3775 »

...it will be an interesting next three years. Little has changed. Let us hope that the new Council can find consensus and a desire to work together for everyone in Lake Country. Thanks to Jayson and all other candidates who gave the community an opportunity for change.
We won’t fight homelessness, hunger, or poverty, but we can fight climate change. The juxtaposition of the now and the future, food for thought.

"You make a living by what you get; you make a life by what you give." - Winston Churchill

Return to “C.E. Lake Country”