Name That Quote!

Just what it says. Games. On a forum.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Name That Quote!

Post by oneh2obabe »

metallica wrote:Had to ask my wife and being a Cher fan she said Moonstruck?

Smart lady.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

metallica wrote:Quote from one of my favorite Dusters " Listen, I don't mean to be a sore loser, But when it's done, if I'm dead, Kill him."

Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid?
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
metallica
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by metallica »

Giving too many easy ones out there, and H2O you are right. Norma what is going on? H2O the wife says thanks and you are right about her. But I digress, you are up. Do you ever have a morning when you sleep in? Don't usually look at the computer on the weekends, too busy and the wife plays her games. Talk to you on Monday. Later, Cheers.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

"It's 10:25. And I've got nothing left to lose. When you've been betrayed by a friend, you hit back. Do it."

metallica
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by metallica »

Broad spectrum. Sylvester Stallone or Winston Churchill.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Nope. Actor also starred as a defense attorney in a TV series which ran for 2 seasons.

metallica
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by metallica »

I remember watching a few episodes of a Law Series with William Shatner?
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Nope

Think predator of the sea

metallica
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by metallica »

Forgot about this one, my wife and I liked it. Like him as an actor also. James Woods in the Shark.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

metallica wrote:Forgot about this one, my wife and I liked it. Like him as an actor also. James Woods in the Shark.

Quote was uttered by James Wood but it wasn't in Shark ... care to take a wild guess which movie.

Hint: Excellent movie ... long version is 4 hours, 29 minutes long and the short version runs 3 hours, 49 minutes and has a different ending.

metallica
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by metallica »

It is a long shot, he's been in alot of movies. I'll try Ghosts of Mississippi, although I don't recall that line.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Jaws? It would have to be like Jaws 2 or 3 or however many made after the first one
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Nope but the first 4 words in the title are usually the same as the opening sentence in fairy tales.

metallica
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by metallica »

Okay, fairy tales always start with Once Upon A Time? If I'm right, Norma could you do the honors, please? My wife has to have a procedure done tomorrow, which requires jello, broth etc. Will be away for awhile. H20 thanks for the hint if I'm right.. Talk to you later. Have a good night.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

metallica wrote:Okay, fairy tales always start with Once Upon A Time? Right ... now for the other 2 words.

If I'm right, Norma could you do the honors, please? My wife has to have a procedure done tomorrow, which requires jello, broth etc. Will be away for awhile. H20 thanks for the hint if I'm right.. Talk to you later. Have a good night.

Return to “Forum Games”