Poll results

cliffdiving
Fledgling

Poll results

Post by cliffdiving »

It looks to me like the Liberals have a 'bot' working on their poll results. I hope castanets network administrator is looking at this. It would be a shame to catch the Liberals cheating in a poll...NOT!
cliffdiving
Fledgling

Re: poll results

Post by cliffdiving »

What a scam... I've been following it since yesterday when the Liberal votes seemed to be rising at a steady pace and sure enough if you refresh your page every minute the votes for liberal go up by 2. This is clearly a robot casting illegal votes for the liberals! I'm surprised people didn't see something fishy with it!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

The only poll that means anything to me is the one on May 14, all the rest are questionable at best.

So to everyone who happens to read this on May 14 get out and vote, we have that freedom here so use it.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
cliffdiving
Fledgling

Post by cliffdiving »

I agree Gordon! I just thought I'd let people know that the poll is a farce!
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

cliffdiving wrote:I agree Gordon! I just thought I'd let people know that the poll is a farce!

Big deal, what poll isn't?
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
cliffdiving
Fledgling

Post by cliffdiving »

Yeh, of course we believe everything on Castanet...but it's still my favorite comic book!
cliffdiving
Fledgling

Post by cliffdiving »

You need to contact Castanet directly with your concerns. Trip
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Since voting on polls is controlled by ip address (one vote per ip), it is far more likely that the Liberals sent out an email blast to tell supporters to go to Castanet and vote.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
cliffdiving
Fledgling

Post by cliffdiving »

Nebula wrote:Since voting on polls is controlled by ip address (one vote per ip), it is far more likely that the Liberals sent out an email blast to tell supporters to go to Castanet and vote.

Exactly what I thought at first! and then I timed the votes for several hours at different times through the night and then this morning and day (insomnia and a day off helped) .... and I know how 'bots work ... humans aren't this precise in posting, it was clockwork like a bot program. Imagine if you had a server with hundreds(if not thousands) of people on it ..........
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Well, I wouldn't worry about it. The polls don't mean anything.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
cliffdiving
Fledgling

Post by cliffdiving »

I know mon capitan I just can't help questioning the integrity of Castanet polls now. I guess we'll never know, just like politics eh?
cliffdiving
Fledgling

Post by cliffdiving »

Ohhhh the humanity.......lol!

Return to “Kelowna/Mission”