Thanks Ben

mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Thanks Ben

Post by mr.bandaid »

Hey Ben,
Nice to finally hear from you even if it was a recorded interactive message. Just so you know, you got two big fat threes from me. Too bad all you have to do is put your name in, this is such a right wing strong hold even Mickey Mouse could run here and win. You don't deserve it but enjoy that fat government pension.
Much Love,
Mrs Bandaid.
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
butcher99
Guru

Re: Thanks Ben

Post by butcher99 »

mrs.bandaid wrote:Hey Ben,
Nice to finally hear from you even if it was a recorded interactive message. Just so you know, you got two big fat threes from me. Too bad all you have to do is put your name in, this is such a right wing strong hold even Mickey Mouse could run here and win. You don't deserve it but enjoy that fat government pension.
Much Love,
Mrs Bandaid.

He would probably do a better job as well.
maple leaf
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by maple leaf »

I also got the same recorded phone call,.Usually hang up on recorded pone calls but was delighted to give you the same big fat 3's.
“If I were to remain silent, I’d be guilty of complicity.”
— Albert Einstein__________________________
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

maple leaf wrote:I also got the same recorded phone call,.Usually hang up on recorded pone calls but was delighted to give you the same big fat 3's.

He got the same 3 from me.
mr.bandaid
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mr.bandaid »

Sure is a sign of the times when people in West Kelowna have nothing to say regarding this election. Talk them up, talk them down, but for goodness sakes, talk!
Never argue with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Return to “West Kelowna”