Dix campaign team roughs up heckler

Discuss the upcoming provincial election. Keep it civil in here, people. It's not the Political Arena.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Dix campaign team roughs up heckler

Post by Smurf »

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/list-of-37-a ... -1.1274174

From what I can see (and know) in the list of accused, 21 are business men. I am not going to take the time to look up everyone of them but I'll put my money on the fact there are a much higher number of business people involved than union. In other words the union is not the problem and if any of them are union (I have no idea), they are not the ones being charged with gangsterism, at least at this point.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

They are definitely grasping at straws.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

Well, having done my research, listened to all the arguments, noted all the BS, made my decision, and voted for neither the Liberal nor the NDP candidate in my riding, ....I am now resigned to the reality that no matter how it finally turns out next week BC as a whole will emerge as excessively costly but severely damaged goods.

Nab
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Me too. Same story. However I still would have voted NDP over Liberal at this time.

Return to “B.C. Provincial Election 2013”