Why should I vote NDP

Discuss the upcoming provincial election. Keep it civil in here, people. It's not the Political Arena.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Re: Why should I vote NDP

Post by flamingfingers »

I seem to find the NDP policy to almost assuradly be a complete failure,

That is your opinion only. What do the ChristyLiberals propose to address this issue?
Chill
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

flamingfingers wrote:
That is your opinion only. What do the ChristyLiberals propose to address this issue?

Once again, the thread title is "Why Should I Vote NDP". There is nothing in that title remotely related to "ChristyLiberals" or whatever other foolish term you can dredge out of your psychosis. Fiscalmind tried valiantly to give us all a reason. So far he/she is the only one to do so. If you can't understand that, perhaps you should take your nutty MILF-hating obsession elsewhere, or better yet, try and answer the question that no one else seems to be able to do. WHY SHOULD I VOTE NDP?
Not afraid to say "It".
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Ok then, the reason why someone should vote NDP is because they have a plan to begin to address the issue.
Chill
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

flamingfingers wrote:Ok then, the reason why someone should vote NDP is because they have a plan to begin to address the issue.

Which issue? Family poverty? Yes. The NDP is applying their same old strategy they apply to every "problem". Throw money at it, that we don't have. Fair enough.

Other than throwing money at people who are perceived to be in financial difficulty and hoping that somehow a few extra bucks a month helps them out of this hole, are there any other reasons someone anywhere might be interested in voting NDP? I am being bombarded with NDP Google ads. At first I ignored them, but then I realized that Google gets paid every time I click on the ad, and so every time I click, it costs some unionist their membership dues, and that gives me a sense of satisfaction I just can't beat.
Not afraid to say "It".
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

8:/ The issue fiscal brought up........
Chill
fiscalmind

Post by fiscalmind »

"...the moral test of government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; those who are in the shadows of life; the sick, the needy and the handicapped. " ~ Last Speech of Hubert H. Humphrey

Personally I feel that these groups have been marginalized by the current government and the NDP do have a strategy to attempt to work on these problems. Yes it does cost money but some things are worth spending money on.
Its_Like_That
Fledgling

Post by Its_Like_That »

Compared to which government? Haiti's? Some African nation or the BC NDP government of the 90's?
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

fiscalmind, please tell me you're kidding.
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

j watson wrote:fiscalmind, please tell me you're kidding.

That's what I was hoping.

The only strategy the NDP has if they get into power, is to see how many studies they can put their friends to work in.

Love them or hate them, at least the Liberals have delivered on a lot of their promises, whereas all the NDP do is promise and study.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

And you think the Liberals did not
do well in the past decade?

Time for better government.
Time for change.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

We got a new bridge under the liberals watch. I doubt penticton will get there hospital. Were right wing in this neck of the woods, We wont get bugger all until the kraft dinner express has cheesed out. Winter is coming.
After Dayleen peed in their cornflakes , we'll be lucky to be taunted by them after the election.
I Saw a Dayleen sign today ,half the size of the others and already weeded over.
Peace be with you.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

flamingfingers wrote:Ok then, the reason why someone should vote NDP is because they have a plan to begin to address the issue.

You mean they will consider looking into studying the feasibility of investigating further the possibility of planning to begin to address the issue.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

You don't want the ndp to make another mistake like the fast cats ,without studying it first.Studying things is a way of doing something without doing something. I hope the study the crap out of damns and pipe lines . Sadly they will study hospitals ,schools and bike lanes too. Lets hope it costs less than there actual previous blunders.
I remember the glenrossa school they built .It was so modern advanced and expensive but wasn't big enough and added potables right away.
Peace be with you.
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

Let's remember all the community schools
And hospitals, the Liberals closed.

Tha NDP have taken the high road in this campaign
And promise to do government differently.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

So if nobody showed up and voted would that mean no politicians?
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!

Return to “B.C. Provincial Election 2013”