Dayleen van Ryswyk seems to have been been purged

MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Re: Dayleen van Ryswyk seems to have been been purged

Post by MAPearce »

After re reading the link provided , the more I'm certain my vote for her will not go to waste.....
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

She's going to come in 4th in the vote count.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

goatboy wrote:She's going to come in 4th in the vote count.

Wanna bet ???
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

She may pull out a 3rd.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

MAP ear ce, I bet you that Dayleen van Whinesulk won't even get 9% of the vote.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
coffeeFreak
Guru

Post by coffeeFreak »

After reading her platform it's no wonder she has been "purged". While she might be a nice person, the depth of her political insight and involvement seems minuscule, if not completely non-existent.

http://dayleenvanryswyk.com/
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

coffeeFreak wrote:After reading her platform it's no wonder she has been "purged". While she might be a nice person, the depth of her political insight and involvement seems minuscule, if not completely non-existent.

http://dayleenvanryswyk.com/

From her website:
Dayleen Van Ryswyk is the Founder and President of a well-known and successful specialty business in the Kelowna-Mission. Okanagan Koi is one of the largest water garden and Koi destinations in Canada. Though Dayleen had intended on a career in Corporate Law, a family medical issue gave her cause to re-think that career path.

Is Black Mountain in Kelowna-Mission?
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

The south side of Hwy 33 is in Kelowna-Mission.
CoconutBreath
Fledgling

Post by CoconutBreath »

Com'ON Mission voters!!

We ALL THINK like Dayleen. Don't think that you don't. When you're in the voting booth....vote with your BASIC principles.

If I had her as a riding candidate....i'd be not only voting for her,...but putting up signs for her, talking to EVERYone I know to vote for her,....not only as a protest vote against these moronic candidates we r stuck with (esp'ly in my Lake Country riding...GOOD GRIEF) but b/c she SPEAKs her mind...which apparently is wrong (?) but com'on...it is completely truthful & honest.

We all work hard for our LOOT...why have other ppl LOAFing on our hard-earned dollar?

We NEED MORE candiadtes out there who r not AFRAID of nauseatingly-following "social" norms to NOT speak what everybody THINKS.

THINk ABOUT it.
Nom_de_Plume
Guru

Post by Nom_de_Plume »

CoconutBreath wrote:Com'ON Mission voters!!

We ALL THINK like Dayleen. Don't think that you don't. When you're in the voting booth....vote with your BASIC principles.

If I had her as a riding candidate....i'd be not only voting for her,...but putting up signs for her, talking to EVERYone I know to vote for her,....not only as a protest vote against these moronic candidates we r stuck with (esp'ly in my Lake Country riding...GOOD GRIEF) but b/c she SPEAKs her mind...which apparently is wrong (?) but com'on...it is completely truthful & honest.

We all work hard for our LOOT...why have other ppl LOAFing on our hard-earned dollar?

We NEED MORE candiadtes out there who r not AFRAID of nauseatingly-following "social" norms to NOT speak what everybody THINKS.

THINk ABOUT it.

Don't worry, I have thought about it.
I won't be.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
~ Terry Pratchett
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

CoconutBreath wrote:Com'ON Mission voters!!

THINk ABOUT it.

I'm with Nom...not a hope in Hades I would vote for this woman!

Not everyone thinks like her and to say so just shows how little you know about her.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Its a tough call because there are so many narrow minded in kelowna but also fearful of change. I think there are about 500 who will vote for the selective memory party.
Peace be with you.
Nom_de_Plume
Guru

Post by Nom_de_Plume »

kibbs wrote:Its a tough call because there are so many narrow minded in kelowna but also fearful of change. I think there are about 500 who will vote for the selective memory party.

Possibly, I know that I'm voting for the party/candidate that suits my needs best, which is really what everyone should be doing.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
~ Terry Pratchett
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

I know that I'm voting for the party/candidate that suits my needs best,

I agree ,that is why i will write in my own name as the silly candidate for kelowna. I bet I could draw the silly vote away from her if i ran. it just burns me up how politically unaware and lazy kids are today and have not put a` swastika on one of her signs.
Last edited by kibbs on May 12th, 2013, 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace be with you.
Nom_de_Plume
Guru

Post by Nom_de_Plume »

kibbs wrote:I agree ,that is why i will write in my own name as the silly candidate for kelowna. I bet I could draw the silly vote away from her if i ran.

I would never run, I don't have the patience or the diplomacy to ever be in politics.
Besides, I'm fully engaged with my business and family, I don't have the time nor the inclination to travel back and forth to the various places I'd need to go as a politician.
~ Terry Pratchett

Return to “Kelowna/Mission”