The Talmud. Can someone answer this question?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: The Talmud. Can someone answer this question?

Post by kibbs »

What's going to eventually happen?

Read the bible its a self fulfilling prophecy .I think some are disappointed living a whole life on this earth not seeing the rapture
Warning questionable
http://www.worldtocome.org/player.html? ... m=558779,1

We are taught finders keepers ,But what you learn as you become enlightened is to let go of those things lost and new things will come to you.material things are to share not to own.The road to enlightenment is lightening up -Buddhist monk Leonard Cohen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lLvAyJtP44
Peace be with you.
cliffy1
Übergod

Post by cliffy1 »

*off-topic/Jo*
Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breast of a woman who has been dead that long.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

Thinktank wrote:Baba Mezia 24a
If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned.

Is that in the Talmud?

the reason I'm asking is I have never seen a Talmud in my life and wouldn't have a clue how
to even prove if something is written in it or not. There is a lot of antisemitic garbage on the internet,
and a lot of smart people on this forum - so let's see if someone knows the answer.

I'm sure someone on this forum can answer the question.

Yes, it is in the Talmud. However, I doubt very much a rabbi will admit this. There are actually two Talmuds, one for public consumption, and the other the uncensored. I recommend reading Michael Hoffman's Judaism Discovered.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”