West Kelowna race quiet?!

Temporary forum for civic elections
nicgrant

West Kelowna race quiet?!

Post by nicgrant »

Why weren't the West Kelowna debates live streaming on castanet? Penticton and Kelowna races have had much more coverage than West Kelowna. This is an exciting race (It's been a long time since we've had a new mayoral candidate like Stephen Johnston) and it deserves as much attention as Penticton and Kelowna's. I hope they will be live streaming on Wednesday Nov 5th, 6:30 p.m. at Constable Neil Bruce Middle School.
gpg

Re: West Kelowna race quiet?!

Post by gpg »

I have to agree with you about it being very quiet. Media coverage was poor. I was hoping there would be more action here on the forum. I am happy to see a few different faces up for the running. I think Mary Mandarino would also be a good candidate for West Kelowna Mayor. I like her approach in regards to saying no to putting us in dept for a new city hall. Especially when the downtown core is not even an approachable downtown core to begin with. We definitely need some changes and by voting this can happen.
Troy
Site Technical Administrator

Post by Troy »

nicgrant wrote:I hope they will be live streaming on Wednesday Nov 5th, 6:30 p.m. at Constable Neil Bruce Middle School.

Yes, the plan is for Castanet to be live streaming this Wednesday:
http://www.castanet.net/news/Municipal- ... candidates
Troy
Site Technical Administrator

Post by Troy »

This evening's West Kelowna candidates forum:
http://www.castanet.net/news/Municipal- ... ates-forum

Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

With only a week to go now the excitement is at a fever pitch . . . ha ha ha ha . . .

Return to “Civic Elections 2014”