Great questions.

Waiting for answers.

Waiting.
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Re: ForKelowna

Post by Anonymous123 »

Thin is sexy!

Carmencat wrote:You must be totally turned on then by Basran's resume, Captain Awesome.

LOL
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
nextimeround
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by nextimeround »

Captain Awesome wrote:So, you don't listen to AM1150, yet you know for sure other candidates weren't given the same opportunity to discuss their platform. I see a disconnect.

You suck at spin doctoring but keep on trying. One day you might get there. Fact is, Blanleil the blow hole spent a whole bunch of time promoting Basran on this radio station, which I know for a fact all other candidates have not had the same opportunity. I know some of these candidates so I don't need to tune in every second of every day to make a sound conclusion.

Nowhere did I mention which candidate I favor. You just assume things, and we all know what assuming does.

It's pretty clear where you stand. Am I wrong? If so tell the world that you don't support Colin Basran and I'll humbly apologize.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

nextimeround wrote:If so tell the world that you don't support Colin Basran and I'll humbly apologize.

I don't even vote.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Carmencat
Übergod

Post by Carmencat »

I don't even vote.

LOL Captain Awesome! I think that will be true of many of Basran's supporters.
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

I don't even vote.

If you don't vote, shut the hell up then. You're sure good at coming on here and spouting off crap, useless crap at that, and then come on here and say, "I don't vote"?
WINNER!!
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Tone it down, people. Election thread or not, keep some civility please.
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

Sorry, Jo. There is just this thing about people who can't be bothered to vote, yet have an opinion and/or gripe. Captain America here seems to have a clear choice in who he/she will vote for, (a very opinionated choice). I will be voting for Sharon, and am OK with stating that. But to spew and then let the cat out of the bag that I don't even vote is a smack.
Hey, I know!! There's 1 less vote for Basran today!
Now he/she will go out and vote for sure!!
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

jamapple wrote:Captain America here seems to have a clear choice in who he/she will vote for

You should learn to read as I've clearly stated I don't vote. Reading is not your forte from the sounds of this or any of your other messages.

In case you are wondering, I was simply sharing my opinion on rather aggressive campaigning by few posters here with an endless number of inconsistencies in their logic. Apparently that makes me a Basran fan boy.

Also, please language like "shut the hell up" on your children if you have any, not on people online trying to have a constructive discussion.
Mtn Biker
Übergod

Post by Mtn Biker »

Captain Awesome wrote:
You should learn to read as I've clearly stated I don't vote. Reading is not your forte from the sounds of this or any of your other messages.

In case you are wondering, I was simply sharing my opinion on rather aggressive campaigning by few posters here with an endless number of inconsistencies in their logic. Apparently that makes me a Basran fan boy.

Also, please language like "shut the hell up" on your children if you have any, not on people online trying to have a constructive discussion.

Ah Mr Awesome, I beg to differ with your assertion you are trying to be constructive. If you wish, I can go back through the threads and demonstrate that you take a caustic approach to a lot of your comments and direct as much condescension at a poster as possible. If you are not voting then why are you here? It seems to me that the only reason you are is because on some level you really enjoy stirring the pot and getting reactions. Does one's jollies come seeing others in pain? It would seem so.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Mtn Biker wrote:If you are not voting then why are you here?

Currently, I'm waiting for humble apologies from "nextimeround" poster as promised and eating my morning bagel.
Mtn Biker
Übergod

Post by Mtn Biker »

Captain Awesome wrote:
You might want to dial down the drama in your posts to be taken seriously.

Cheers.

If you voted I would give a rats behind. The fact you don't makes everything you say before and going forward null and void. Useless and unimportant. Waste of space and time. Pointless and without merit. Etc. etc. etc. . . .

Cheers.
Logitack
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Logitack »

good luck with that basran supporter...oh wait, you dont even vote....
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Fork Kelowna.

Return to “Civic Elections 2014”