Cirque du Soleil

Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Cirque du Soleil

Post by Symbonite »

Whos going...

Looks like I am...got tickets given to me...so Ill go....200 bucks is pretty steep...but I have gone to one back in 2011ish i think when it was in Penticton and did see one in Vancouver.

Both never paid for...which was nice....but I think it went up...200 bucks..i would say no...100 bucks then I would pay for it...definitely pretty cool.
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
twobits
Guru

Re: Cirque du Soleil

Post by twobits »

Great show fer sure. Seen a few of them now. Unfortunately Cirque IMO has diluted their performances to cater to smaller markets and maximize revenue based on their legacy.
If you have never seen one of their shows, by all means go cuz they are really good. But so were the Ice Capades, and how many of those would one continually go to before the shine just was not there anymore despite a new theme name. I think the business term would be market saturation.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Dawnland
Board Meister

Post by Dawnland »

Saw Cirque tonight with the family and really enjoyed it!
It was a fabulous evening with quality entertainment.
Couldn't ask for any better in Penticton.
theseeker
Fledgling

Post by theseeker »

I also went to see it as well, thought it was good a little loud but okay. What got my goat was the $10.00 fee for parking which I never seen advertised and cash only, I parked on Wade Ave. along with a lot of other people, thought it was quite the cash grab. I'll say no more.
ToddT
Übergod

Post by ToddT »

Are we still on the event parking fee at the SOEC? This has been beaten to death. Be glad it's only $10!
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

If you have a Handicap Parking sign then its free. Found that out yesterday...which was nice cause I was suprised about the 10 bucks cash thing.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Symbonite wrote:If you have a Handicap Parking sign then its free. Found that out yesterday...which was nice cause I was suprised about the 10 bucks cash thing.

Totally OT but a better system is needed for handicap parking validation. In these days of digital photography, even with a cell phone and a decent printer, 1/4 or more of Handicap passes are reproduction frauds.
Ooops...
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

ya i notice that all the time come across alot of fakes...the best way of doing it is like down in the states and its on your license plate. Can still be forged but a lot harder and easier for the cops to do something about it..

Return to “North Okanagan”