Nude beach, Penticton: posted "No Trespassing"

Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Re: Nude beach, Penticton: posted "No Trespassing"

Post by Anonymous123 »

lakevixen wrote:i would if i lived there , if a university can donate land for this use im sure someone there can stand up and do same . no it isnt wreck beach but it also has zero to do with anyone being perverted or the like .

Have you been to 3 mile?
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

lakevixen wrote:its clear you never been to wreck beach several off duty police go therec with their families naked , the wife and kids included

Wreck Beach has a clothing optional designation. The public portion of Three Mile Beach does not.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

exactly but would you support clothing optional
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To lakevixen ...

It seems to me that that is the question someone posed a few months and 42 pages ago when this string was opened.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

[would if i lived there , if a university can donate land for this use im sure someone there can stand up and do same . no it isnt wreck beach but it also has zero to do with anyone being perverted or the like

Have you been to 3 mile?[/quote]
possible i been to most spots there but did not know all names of locations .but thats moot because i agree with the private land owners . it is their land they have a say in its use . kamloops has a clothing optional area by the pulpmill on the thompson and again families take their kids and pets for walks along the river right past the nude people .
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

lakevixen wrote:exactly but would you support clothing optional

I might support it. But it would depend on how the "optional" part was regulated. What part of the beach? Is it not close to the homeowners? Is there some kind of buffer between the family part of the beach?

All of this is irrelevant.

It's currently not allowed.

Keep fighting the fight...but in the meantime, don't show up there naked, like you think you are entitled to.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol i wont i would make the journey to wreck beach if i wanted to get full tan , i watch a playboy shoot there plus met 2 bc lions there . was fun night :) especialy when the 3 cheerleaders showed up :p
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

lakevixen wrote:lol i wont i would make the journey to wreck beach if i wanted to get full tan , i watch a playboy shoot there plus met 2 bc lions there . was fun night :) especialy when the 3 cheerleaders showed up :p

So you are alluding to activities beyond just getting an all over tan. This is the problem.
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

Anonymous123 wrote:So you are alluding to activities beyond just getting an all over tan. This is the problem.

Yeah...kinda sounds like she/he took two big black football players at once (to the movies), then went all crazy with a bunch of cheerleaders (at the pizza place).
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol who said anything happened of a sexual nature , you just let that thought enter your brain because of preconceived beliefs . psycology is a interesting course . just like the joke whats long hard full of seamen ? how many folks think of a submarine ?
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

lakevixen wrote:lol who said anything happened of a sexual nature , you just let that thought enter your brain because of preconceived beliefs . psycology is a interesting course . just like the joke whats long hard full of seamen ? how many folks think of a submarine ?

Who are you replying to?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

anon
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

lakevixen wrote:lol who said anything happened of a sexual nature , you just let that thought enter your brain because of preconceived beliefs . psycology is a interesting course . just like the joke whats long hard full of seamen ? how many folks think of a submarine ?

I've taken some psychology courses and I think of a submarine. You're the one that was enticing the readers to thinking that there was more than just sunbathing going on. It's comments like yours, and the ads on Craigslist, that are putting the kibosh on places like 3 mile. Lol
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i wasnt suggesting 3 mile as a location i am simply saying if a area can be set up it will bring tourists to the town
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

Personally I think a regular beach will bring more tourists, more folks vacation with their FAMILLY than to get an all over tan

Return to “North Okanagan”