The Beast Revelation

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?

Do you agree with this prophecy?

No, I do not.
88%
Yes, I do.
13%
It is partially correct.
No votes
I do not understand.
No votes

Total votes: 8

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: The Beast Revelation

Post by GordonH »

It's amazing how much BS people will buy into in the name of religion.

Added: especially the one that believe the crap around the year 1914
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

lo7ve wrote:Wow, I can tell you have been doing a lot of reading, and have a ton of questions. The book of Revelation has a lot of symbols and illustrations that many do not understand. Certain numbers in the bible have symbolic significance. Example #7 is means perfection. #6 means imperfection/sinful state. So 666 powerfully stresses that imperfection state. The 666 is identified as Satan the devil. Where is Satan in ref in Chapter 13 in Revelation? Well back in 1914 there was a war where Jesus casted Satan and his demons to the facinity of the earth that's where he is now. The wild beast and the false prophet refers to the clergyman (false religion) and political organizations. Can we see these individuals on earth..Satan and demons No..there spiritual creatures. Wild Beast and False Prophets yes..since this is a symbolic definition for world religious organizations and the political system. Yes, God is in heaven he is the maker of all things. Jesus was Not tempted by Satan in the heavens he was tempted on earth. As for all having the mark of 666. Since 6 refers to imperfection, we/all human nature are imperfect due to the adamic sin (adam and eve sinning against god). As of the Wild Beast (the political system) having ten horns (KINGS/RULERS) and seven heads(NATIONS). At this time we are living under the 7th National Power Anglo-American. Who are the kings..? No idea. Also, #10 refers to completion. Any more questions..let me know.

666 is a well know mistranslation. it is actually 616.
Early Chrisians would use numbers to hide the indent of people that wher attacking. 616 refers to Emperor Caligula

How does it feel to spend your life following a mistake a man made 2000 years ago? Did you really dedicate your entire life to this and no one told you 666 was a mistake translation?

that must hit you right in the feels.
cliffy1
Übergod

Post by cliffy1 »

Hassel99 wrote:666 is a well know mistranslation. it is actually 616.
Early Chrisians would use numbers to hide the indent of people that wher attacking. 616 refers to Emperor Caligula

How does it feel to spend your life following a mistake a man made 2000 years ago? Did you really dedicate your entire life to this and no one told you 666 was a mistake translation?

that must hit you right in the feels.

The entire book is pure fabrication or a mistranslation so it is easy to understand why so many misinterpret what is written in it.
Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breast of a woman who has been dead that long.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Like where is it fabricated Cliffy1? You said the Romans wrote awhile back and I proved you wrong. So the whole Bible is fabricated? Your hatred of Christianity is showing.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Like where is it fabricated Cliffy1? You said the Romans wrote awhile back and I proved you wrong. So the whole Bible is fabricated? Your hatred of Christianity is showing.
well the rising from the dead part seems lil suspect , but hey thats just me lol
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Well the next raising of the dead is when God's 2 witnesses take on the Beast system....See if see it in our life time.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

cliffy1
Übergod

Post by cliffy1 »

averagejoe wrote:Like where is it fabricated Cliffy1? You said the Romans wrote awhile back and I proved you wrong. So the whole Bible is fabricated? Your hatred of Christianity is showing.

No, you proved it to yourself and nothing I could tell you would change your mind, so let's just agree to disagree.
Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breast of a woman who has been dead that long.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

You never proved yourself at all. You said the Romans invented Jesus to control the people and I proved you wrong. You probably didn't read a word I wrote. You need a history lesson pretty bad....go read my postings again to get a clue.

Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

The only prophecies that will come true are the self-fulfilling ones.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Tacklewasher
Übergod

Post by Tacklewasher »

Poindexter wrote:The only prophecies that will come true are the self-fulfilling ones.

Not true. The ones edited well after the fact to fit the later actual events have come true.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The book was written to seven churches in what is now Turkey today. 6 of them were destroyed by Islam, and the Christians in Philadelphia relocated to Greece in 1923.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”