What God says about selling on Craigslist

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

What God says about selling on Craigslist

Post by Thinktank »

Can you believe there are religions out there telling people what God thinks about stuff?
And sometimes they lie. I'm not kidding. But that's another topic.

So I hate selling things on Craigslist. I'd rather just give the crap away. But sometimes
it's necessary to sell something on Craigslist and it's important to know what God thinks about it.
It's simple - God wants you to sell the stuff for minimum price. Because if you rip the people off,
God isn't happy.

I tell people what God thinks about stuff - and I don't charge one cent. That makes me better than
religions.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
cliffy1
Übergod

Re: What God says about selling on Craigslist

Post by cliffy1 »

Narcissistic much? Stop allocating your thoughts to god. You are the one thinking them. God has nothing top do with it.
Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breast of a woman who has been dead that long.
Tacklewasher
Übergod

Post by Tacklewasher »

Thinktank wrote:I tell people what God thinks about stuff - and I don't charge one cent. That makes me better than
religions.

Have you explained this to your therapist yet? Because I think he needs to adjust your meds some.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

I think there's 6 million J-Dubs in N America and they all listen to what some guys in NY tell
them God is thinking.

I want twenty five people on this forum to listen to what I tell them God is thinking.
That's not asking too much.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Thinktank wrote:Can you believe there are religions out there telling people what God thinks about stuff?
And sometimes they lie. I'm not kidding. But that's another topic.

So I hate selling things on Craigslist. I'd rather just give the crap away. But sometimes
it's necessary to sell something on Craigslist and it's important to know what God thinks about it.
It's simple - God wants you to sell the stuff for minimum price. Because if you rip the people off,
God isn't happy.

I tell people what God thinks about stuff - and I don't charge one cent. That makes me better than
religions.

I think that God is a figment of your imagination. I'm not saying that God doesn't exist, only that he doesn't exist as you would like him to exist.

Certainly giving away you money and possessions to the poor is a noble and pious act, but come on man, if you think you're better than everyone else because you're giving away stuff, there's no honour in doing that. In the Bible such people were called Pharisees, or as Jesus often called them: a brood of vipers and hypocrites.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

The arrogant, self congratulatory tone of this post is too damn high. Methinks that thinktank should get a nice posterboard sign and hang out at the sails and tell everyone what 'god' thinks.
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Thinktank wrote:I think there's 6 million J-Dubs in N America and they all listen to what some guys in NY tell
them God is thinking.

I want twenty five people on this forum to listen to what I tell them God is thinking.
That's not asking too much.

Yes it is......weekend pass extended?
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Jul 21st, 2015, 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quote.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

On a mission...

....to tell you to hurry-up and REPENT ThinkTank !
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”