Ashtray optional

Fire-related topics
davis123
Board Meister

Re: Ashtray optional

Post by davis123 »

mexicalidreamer wrote:Why can't smokers just butt their smokes on the floor board of their car the way they do on the street or sidewalk or driveway or pine needle plastered forest floor?

That would work, wouldn't it?

TIC people, TIC. Relax Diesel.

hmm maybe the idiots who throw butts out the window already do what you suggested because they are idiots after-all, as for the responsible smokers they use an ashtray of some sort.
Are you implying that if you smoked you would butt it out on the floor board of your car or in a pine needle plastered forest floor, that would be a pretty moronic thing to do.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

*removed*
Last edited by Jo on Jul 23rd, 2015, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off-topic
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Rellic

Post by Rellic »

Out in My carport this morning I watched an elderly Lady in a blue mini van pull to a stop, across from our driveway, open her door, toss a butt on the road and leg out stomp twist it out. Good on Her until I stepped out and asked Her if She was going to leave that there? Whola crap I might be embarrassed of Her totally abusive reply directed to what business it was of Mine. Sometimes I wounder about available vocabulary when someone is caught.
davis123
Board Meister

Post by davis123 »

*removed*
Last edited by Jo on Jul 23rd, 2015, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off-topic
waynetyea
Fledgling

Post by waynetyea »

some fools dont understand when the ashtray is full then thats when they throw all their buts out the window so they dont get their fingers all dirty putting it out in a full ashtray. just look at how many of them are doing it. after all there are fires all over the area costing hundreds of millions of dollars to fight. and i am a smoker
V-Rated
Guru

Post by V-Rated »

When I smoked I always had a water bottle in the car with a lid... that way butts were put out and no stale ashtray smell. My car never smelled with cigarette smoke unless I used an ashtray. The bottle kept the smell contained.
~V~
~Each morning I wake, my feet touch the floor, Satan shudders and says, *bleep*! She's awake!~
Wally
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Wally »

V-Rated wrote:When I smoked I always had a water bottle in the car with a lid... that way butts were put out and no stale ashtray smell. My car never smelled with cigarette smoke unless I used an ashtray. The bottle kept the smell contained.
~V~

I've been doing that for years. My trucks ashtray holds parking money.
Going today, hear tommorow
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

If a smokers vehicle does not have an ashtray, simple solution there appears to be huge supply of dollar stores in the area. Just go out and buy 1. Wow… pretty damn easy was that.

I don't give damn if anyone smokes, just don't throw butt's out of the window.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Fire Watch 2015”