Police Hunt for Ronald Teneycke

Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Police Hunt for Ronald Teneycke

Post by Treblehook »

Surprise, surprise... this piece of work has re-offended and is now the subject of an intensive search by the police. This is a man who ought to be considered a great candidate for the "habitual" or dangerous offender category, and be given an indefinite sentence.... in other words, kept behind bars indefinitely. He's been a problem ever since he was released into the community a few years back.
Auto1
Board Meister

Re: Police Hunt for Ronald Teneycke

Post by Auto1 »

That guy has managed to thwart custody for a few weeks, and may have robbed a store with a weapon, and even shot the guy that he stole the latest truck from...

Details are here:

http://oliverdailynews.com/

He sexually abused people, had a bomb at one point... Yet was only sentenced to weekend jail?

Lock him up. Throw away the key.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

Auto1 wrote:
Lock him up. Throw away the key.

I don't want to pay for him in lockup. Three squares a day, steak once a week, full medical, dental and laundry service.
Best thing that could happen is a 10 cent bullet while resisting arrest for this Cretan.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
tootall23
Fledgling

Post by tootall23 »

Guys like this should be eligible for the "Wanted dead or alive" category.

We have become more civilized than the Wild West days but unfortunately the bleeding hearts have taken over.

Should be shot on sight.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

Too ill to serve time in weekends, yet has all sorts of getup-n-go to steal trucks and engage in armed robbery.

I see how it is.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Hope he has come to his own end! Sadly people like this being wanted dead or alive is too good for them.

Strike three law to me works, let them rought in prison is better, but no TV, no phones, and concrete bedding! It to comfortable as it is currently, when one goes strike three, all rights as a Canadian should be stripped with their street cloths when handed YELLOW coveralls.
tootall23
Fledgling

Post by tootall23 »

I am not happy with the lack of information that has been given to the public on this manhunt. I know that they were looking for him when he didn't show up for his time-out but no warning about him being armed and dangerous.

Last Thursday there was an armed robbery in Oliver. They had a picture of the suspect. Doesn't take a week to figure out if it was or was not Teneycke in the photo.

I saw the police presence in my town yesterday and thought oh well another grow-op somewhere.
No idea that this POS had shot someone on Wednesday. More information to the public might have prevented the fellow from picking up Teneycke on a bush road and getting shot.

Probably they were protecting his rights to privacy and always innocent until proven guilty. Wouldn't want to sentence an innocent man to weekends in jail!
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

Might be unrelated, but couldn't help notice on my way to Ktown from Penticton yesterday, was by the boat launch along the highway in Peachland, and there were around 6-7 unmarked SUV's with guys in camo, but they had POLICE vests on, and could see one with an assault rifle in hand. Looks like they were meeting there, and not doing something in that area in particular. Later, reading the news saw cops around his place, but none in camo gear, so didn't think they were there for that.
Anyone else see the group of 10-12 cops yesterday in the Peachland area?
Bunnyhop
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Bunnyhop »

tootall23 wrote:I am not happy with the lack of information that has been given to the public on this manhunt. I know that they were looking for him when he didn't show up for his time-out but no warning about him being armed and dangerous.

Last Thursday there was an armed robbery in Oliver. They had a picture of the suspect. Doesn't take a week to figure out if it was or was not Teneycke in the photo.

I saw the police presence in my town yesterday and thought oh well another grow-op somewhere.
No idea that this POS had shot someone on Wednesday. More information to the public might have prevented the fellow from picking up Teneycke on a bush road and getting shot.

Probably they were protecting his rights to privacy and always innocent until proven guilty. Wouldn't want to sentence an innocent man to weekends in jail!

The Oliver Daily News website has been a good source of info on this all along. They were cooperating with the RCMP request to not reveal too much publicly so as not to alert him or whatever lowlife friends he may have. But it was very clear that he was a suspect, he was armed and he was dangerous.

Castanet and Infonews didn't make reporting on this much of a priority though.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

tootall23 wrote:Guys like this should be eligible for the "Wanted dead or alive" category.

We have become more civilized than the Wild West days but unfortunately the bleeding hearts have taken over.

Should be shot on sight.

you got it.10/10
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To The Truth ...

Shot on sight might be a bit drastic but permanently removed from any contact with society would eliminate the danger that he presents to any number of people when loose in society.

Return to “North Okanagan”