The end of the Conservatives?

Civilized, with a Bickering Room for those who aren't.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Re: The end of the Conservatives?

Post by I Think »

So tell us gb, who do you support for PM?

You asked me the same question and I gave you an honest answer. I read this morning that you want a different PM.
We're lost but we're making good time.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

An NDP assessment of Canada's economic situation is not worth much when the World Bank and Royal Bank say we are one of the top three Nations in the Western world. More an example of NDP financial ineptitude than any Conservative wrong doing.

Another example of the NDP living in a fictitious theoretical world built from figments of their own imagination.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Donald G wrote: I am amazed that people who have never been in Government and have no Financial or Business experience continually profess to have all of the magic answers as to what Canada should do. Kind of like a group of couch potato watching a hard fought sports event on TV. Good theories but no reality.

If you think you can rationally and articulately defend Harper’s fiscal and economic record plan, you should contact Jo to participate in the Jousters Room and engage in one on one debate to defend that claim. Given the time you devote to posting partisan sound bites your reluctance (fear of) to do so can only leave readers with two clear conclusions. 1) You cannot defend Harper’s record or his plan, and 2) you knows you cannot defend Harper’s record or his plan.

Another example of the Don living in a fictitious theoretical world built from figments of his own imagination.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Aug 24th, 2015, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off-topic.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

steven lloyd wrote:If you think you can rationally and articulately defend Harper’s fiscal and economic record plan, you should contact Jo to participate in the Jousters Room and engage in one on one debate to defend that claim. .

Hear hear! I was thoroughly smacked about by SL who soundly defeated me, but it was still a lot of fun, nonetheless.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Donald G wrote:And where did that information come from ??

What inside information are you babbling about?
Inside information on Harper's fiscal and economic plan?
Did you get into the scotch early today Donny?

Read this slowly (no "inside" information required):

If you think you can rationally and articulately defend Harper’s fiscal and economic record and/or plan, you should contact Jo to participate in the Jousters Room and engage in one on one debate to defend that claim. Given the time you devote to posting partisan sound bites your reluctance (fear of) to do so can only leave readers with two clear conclusions. 1) You cannot defend Harper’s record or his plan, and 2) you know you cannot defend Harper’s record or his plan.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Donald G wrote: Why did you ask me about taking part or not taking part in a joust if someone at Castanet was not feeding you priveleged information ??

How hard is this to understand ???? Do you think the idea actually requires privileged information ?? (LOLOLOL)

If you think you can rationally and articulately defend Harper’s fiscal and economic record and/or plan, you should contact Jo to participate in the Jousters Room and engage in one on one debate to defend that claim. Given the time you devote to posting partisan sound bites your reluctance (fear of) to do so can only leave readers with two clear conclusions. 1) You cannot defend Harper’s record or his plan, and 2) you know you cannot defend Harper’s record or his plan.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To GB ...

Keep up the good work and watch Steven dance around my queston again. Not too smart. I fully expect the part of his original comment to do with jousting to disappear.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To Steven ...

Keep dancing Steven. The only other way that you could have such information without inside help from Castanet is by Divine Intervention or ESP.

OMO the whole joust initiative was nothing but a "fixed" effort to try to discredit the more vociferous Conservative supporters.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Donald G wrote: The only other way that you could have such information without inside help from Castanet is by Divine Intervention or ESP.

What information are you babbling about ??? Are you suffering from alcohol-induced delirium Don ?

You say Harper is the “man with the plan”. You say he is the only man with a plan. You think anyone needs privileged information to get the idea that “Hey - If Donny thinks he can rationally and articulately defend Harper’s fiscal and economic record and/or plan, he should contact Jo to participate in the Jousters Room and debate to defend that claim”.

Wow. Without inside help from Castanet or by Divine Intervention or ESP how would someone come up with such an outrageously original idea? LOLOLOL You make me laugh Donny :o)

Donald G wrote: IMO the whole joust initiative was nothing but a "fixed" effort to try to discredit the more vociferous Conservative supporters.

You would get the same fair shot as GB and myself, or anyone else who steps up to play. If you think you can rationally and articulately defend Harper’s fiscal and economic record and/or plan, you should be willing to debate and defend that claim. There is no conspiracy here Donald (maybe you need to up your meds). I won't bully you anymore on this. Your choice.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

I agree that DONALD should enter into a joust with any number of people opposed to "the man with the plan" Harper but I quite agree that DONALD would be incapable of actually articulating his partisan rationale. Unless he has considerable 'help'.

Congratulations on winning the initial joust, SL - it was informative as well as entertaining.
Chill
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

speaking of volunteers ;o)
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

For the last time Steven ...

Keep dancing and for god sake, like the NDP and the 2.7 million dollars, stay completely away from the truth.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Aug 24th, 2015, 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Try again without the insults.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

His needle is stuck on Greece, give him a nudge.
We're lost but we're making good time.

Return to “Political Arena”