Thank you Ron Cannan

Civilized, with a Bickering Room for those who aren't.
StraitTalk
Lord of the Board

Thank you Ron Cannan

Post by StraitTalk »

I wrote to you once, and you responded in kind. You instilled in me the confidence that MP's do listen to their voters, without necessarily agreeing with them. You acted honestly and responsibly as our representative, and despite the fact that I did not vote for you, I am sorry to see you go.

To any who agree, please share your thoughts.

Thank you Ron Cannan.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Thank you Ron Cannan

Post by Rwede »

^^^ Agreed, 100%.

In all my personal dealings with Ron, I found him supportive and eager to help me resolve any issue I brought to his attention.

I also very much appreciated his attendance at fundraisers where he opened his wallet to support conservation projects and local volunteer clubs.

He did a lot for this area. I hope Mr Fuhr realizes what huge shoes he has to fill, and accepts that responsibility seriously. I will be contacting him soon to make sure he's "ready." I have work for him to do.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Rwede wrote:^^^ Agreed, 100%.

In all my personal dealings with Ron, I found him supportive and eager to help me resolve any issue I brought to his attention.

I also very much appreciated his attendance at fundraisers where he opened his wallet to support conservation projects and local volunteer clubs.

He did a lot for this area. I hope Mr Fuhr realizes what huge shoes he has to fill, and accepts that responsibility seriously. I will be contacting him soon to make sure he's "ready." I have work for him to do.

What are you talking about? Ron was just a "yes" man. Fuhr is going to "stand up to Ottawa". Ok, I'll wait for you to stop laughing before you answer. I know it will be a long wait.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

Ha!

For the Conservatives.

He who laughs best, laughs last.

Go, Blue Jays!

Some people on here should watch more baseball.

Return to “Political Arena”