Sask pc screw up again

Civilized, with a Bickering Room for those who aren't.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Sask pc screw up again

Post by maryjane48 »

Saskatchewan Forecasts $262 Million Deficit - http://huff.to/1MZBrt9

seems the pc in sask have caused the price of oil to drop and now are in trouble
Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Sask pc screw up again

Post by Relentless »

maryjane48 wrote:Saskatchewan Forecasts $262 Million Deficit - http://huff.to/1MZBrt9
seems the pc in sask have caused the price of oil to drop and now are in trouble

Your kidding right?
Single handedly, the PC's in Sask caused the price of oil to drop?
Please explain how this is even possible?
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

I think perhaps this was posted as a tongue in cheek response to the disapproval of many about Alberta, the problem is the OP doesn't seem to find that there is a difference between 242 million and 6.5 billion.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

of course there is a difference lol but facts are you cant blame notley for price of oil or any other premier . i made my point
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

You are so dense you don't even get that the PC's aren't the party in power in Saskatchewan. Just mind-numbingly stupid, but no surprise why you guys lose election after election.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

maryjane48 wrote:of course there is a difference lol but facts are you cant blame notley for price of oil or any other premier . i made my point

NO but you can blame the difference between 262 and 6.5 billion somewhat on Notley. The fact there is more than 6 billion in difference shows your point was again simply pointless.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

hardly lol just because money needs to be spent doesnt nullify the fact that you blamed notly for the oil crash :).
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol if you think the sask party is not the pc in diff clothing your not even worth debating . you cant debate with insane
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:lol if you think the sask party is not the pc in diff clothing your not even worth debating . you cant debate with insane

The point is that they aren't the PC party, but you were too dumb and lazy to even look it up. And this is why the NDP lose election after election, and why Notley may not even make it through one term in Alberta.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol ill bet she wins a second term because albertans will see the folly in betting the house on oil .
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:lol ill bet she wins a second term.

LOL - I would take that bet, but it's not fair to pick on the brain-dead. Of course this is assuming Alberta still exists after Notley is done destroying it.

Return to “Political Arena”