Christian fact...Republic of Georgia

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Chritian fact...Republic of Georgia

Post by averagejoe »

Bsuds wrote:Whats a "Chritian"?

LOL it's a Christian without the s....I noticed about half hour ago....
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

averagejoe wrote:
Hardcore militant atheist stop at nothing...they hate Christianity so much. You never see them attacking and calling other religions myths and other vile things....... :1422:

I know. I pointed that out once or twice before to them and they had no response. It boils down to cowardice. They are afraid of the muslims and afraid of being labelled an anti-Semite if they criticize the Jews.
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

averagejoe wrote:Hardcore militant atheist stop at nothing...they hate Christianity so much. You never see them attacking and calling other religions myths and other vile things....... :1422:

I would guess it has a lot to do with the amount of Christians vs the amount of other religions in our area. Most people aren't exposed to people of the Jewish faith, Muslims or Buddhists etc (but I sure do know a lot of people who hate on the JW). It is hard to have a disagreement when there isn't anyone to argue with haha.
hail Satan y'all
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

averagejoe wrote:
LOL it's a Christian without the s....I noticed about half hour ago....

Then go fix it, just edit your original post.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Farmmaa »

Perhaps instead of the now too common rash of attacks and insults on any non believer who posts - try actually reading what people write.
I did NOT say that St George was a myth.
Really...try actually reading what is written instead of jumping to conclusions and down the throats of those who do not share your views.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Farmmaa wrote:Perhaps instead of the now too common rash of attacks and insults on any non believer who posts - try actually reading what people write.
Really...try actually reading what is written instead of jumping to conclusions and down the throats of those who do not share your views.

Simply reading the title of this thread makes it all too apparent that reading and comprehension is hardly thier strength.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

pepsilover wrote:I know. I pointed that out once or twice before to them and they had no response. It boils down to cowardice. They are afraid of the muslims and afraid of being labelled an anti-Semite if they criticize the Jews.

Actually it boils down victim syndrome and Christians spread it amonst themselves like a bad case of the flu.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Poindexter wrote:
Actually it boils down victim syndrome and Christians spread it amonst themselves like a bad case of the flu.

So you are saying that atheists do not speak out against Islam or Judaism because of 'victim syndrome'. Could you explain what that is and why you feel that way?
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Farmmaa wrote:Perhaps instead of the now too common rash of attacks and insults on any non believer who posts - try actually reading what people write.

Why so combative? You made a statement and were asked to clarify what you meant. How is that attacking you and/or jumping down your throat? Really now.

You said this:

"There are as many myths, tales and fallacies surrounding St /George and what the dragon actually symbolizes as there are religions in the world."

You were then asked 'What myths, tales and fallacies'?' by me.

You have not provided any proof of your statements, instead you are playing the victim here.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Back on topic please. Thanks.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

pepsilover wrote:So you are saying that atheists do not speak out against Islam or Judaism because of 'victim syndrome'. Could you explain what that is and why you feel that way?

You're being sarcastic right? Good one. :)

On the off chance that you really did comprehend it that way I'll provide a link to explain my post.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/christians-n ... tml?ref=gs

Edit: Sorry oneh2obabe. Just saw your post, perhaps there should be another thread about why Christians feel so threatened causing them to actively spread victim syndrome amongst thier followers.
Healthyskeptic
Fledgling

Post by Healthyskeptic »

They eat magic wafers and drink magic wine.
They have a magic kingdom complex.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The job of a skeptic generally comes down to critical examination of doubtful claims.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Bsuds wrote:Whats a "Chritian"?

Fixed.....
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Christian fact...Republic of Georgia

Post by averagejoe »

Armenia Christian Nation 301 AD.....

Bartholomew and Thaddeus wound up in Armenia. The evangelization of Armenia climaxed in 301, when St. Gregory the Illuminator converted King Tiridates, who proclaimed Christianity the state religion of Armenia.

Right next to Christian Georgia

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Christian fact...Republic of Georgia

Post by averagejoe »

Beautiful Armenian Church!

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”