Christian Alert

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
MeganAbigail

Christian Alert

Post by MeganAbigail »

Hey folks!
My hubby and I have eagerly collected the local Penticton Western for several weeks now to read the "Christian Alert" in the Personals column. This week, the alert reads: All chap 3's of 66 or 666?? Anyone able to decode this message??
Thanks,
Megan
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Christian Alert

Post by LANDM »

Seems kind of obvious to me.......all chapter 3's in the Book of Revelation.....etc etc.

:smt045
You and 71 others Like this post
MeganAbigail

Post by MeganAbigail »

You know there is only one chapter three in Revelation, right? :D
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Maybe its saying look at Chapter 3 of each 66 books in bible (unless your Catholic).
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

MeganAbigail wrote:You know there is only one chapter three in Revelation, right? :D

No, I don't know......I actually know nothing about it and was being a bit flippant. If you held a gun to my head and asked me for details on Revelation, I would have to say "pull the trigger".......that's how much I know about it. :130:

Unfortunately, that is one of the types of answers you get in an anonymous discussion forum. :1422:
You and 71 others Like this post
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

LANDM wrote:No, I don't know......I actually know nothing about it and was being a bit flippant. If you held a gun to my head and asked me for details on Revelation, I would have to say "pull the trigger".......that's how much I know about it. :130:

Unfortunately, that is one of the types of answers you get in an anonymous discussion forum. :1422:

Which shouldn't be a revelation to anyone.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”