Hotels/Motels - Bedbugs

Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Hotels/Motels - Bedbugs

Post by Treblehook »

In my humble opinion, any operator who knowingly rents rooms that are infested with bedbugs, ought to have his/her business license suspended, if not cancelled. The Okanagan relies heavily on visitors/tourists and this should not be tolerated. The appropriate licensing authority should be conducting an investigation to determine whether knowingly can be reasonably established in respect to this recent incident. Disgusting to say the least.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Hotels/Motels - Bedbugs

Post by GordonH »

Just watched report on Global 1, if people stop going to this place. This business owner would be out of business pretty quickly.

I'm not going to mention the name of the business in question or place an link to story, best way of dealing with this is word of mouth. Just spread it
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

Spread the word, not the bedbugs.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

I cant believe they actually call that a motel. Dont think we have to worry about out of town guests staying there. and if they do, well just the outside should be fair warning, Now people that are hard up for a place to live, well thats another storey
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

the FACT that city hall has let this guy do this for years is the real crime
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

If you think the bedbugs are bad.......you should see the bed spreads under a blacklight. (They only need washing once every yer or two, right?) I wouldn't sit on one without a full HAZMAT suit with respirator. Yuuuukkk
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Where are we talking about?
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
WheresShayNee

Post by WheresShayNee »

And for 8 mill it can be yours!
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

WheresShayNee wrote:And for 8 mill it can be yours!

:spitcoffee: good ____ing luck <<use your imagination to fill the missing part of the word>>
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

Pretty sure this is the old Stetson Motel that was moved from Birch and 97 to Lake Country.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

featfan wrote:Pretty sure this is the old Stetson Motel that was moved from Birch and 97 to Lake Country.

That it is
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

for the health authority to say its powerless is political bunk and typical pass the buck routine
If they see mouse droppings in a restaurant they shut them down immediately etc
WheresShayNee

Post by WheresShayNee »

dontrump wrote:for the health authority to say its powerless is political bunk and typical pass the buck routine
If they see mouse droppings in a restaurant they shut them down immediately etc

Due to the fact Bed Bugs don't spread diseases, IHA won't do anything. Hopefully someone will purchase it for the land value and demolish it. He wants 8 million for the craphole, so I don't foresee anything happening soon.

Return to “North Okanagan”