Asking for a favour

Share your jokes, cartoons, funny stories.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Asking for a favour

Post by oneh2obabe »

A very distinguished lady on a plane from Switzerland found herself seated next to a nice priest.

She asked, “Excuse me, Father, could I ask a favor?”

“Of course, my child, what can I do for you?” replied the priest.

“Here’s the problem – I bought myself a new sophisticated hair removal gadget for which I paid an enormous sum of money. I have really gone over the declaration limits, and I am worried that they will confiscate it at customs. Do you think you could hide it under your cassock?”

“Of course I could, my child, but you must realize that I can not lie,” stated the priest.

“You have such an honest face, Father, I am sure they will not ask you any questions.” She handed him the gadget as aircraft arrived at its destination.

At customs, an officer asked the priest, “Father, do you have anything to declare?”

“From the top of my head to my sash, I have nothing to declare, my son,” he replied.

The customs officer asked, “And from the sash down, what do you have?”

The priest replied, “Well, I have a marvelous little instrument destined for use by women, but which has never been used.”

Breaking out in laughter, the customs officer said, “Go ahead Father. Next!”
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Return to “Laugh-In”