Is god us ?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Is god us ?

Post by maryjane48 »

Lanza points to the structure of the universe itself, and that the laws, forces, and constants of the universe appear to be fine-tuned for life, implying intelligence existed prior to matter. He also claims that space and time are not objects or things, but rather tools of our animal understanding. Lanza says that we carry space and time around with us “like turtles with shells.” meaning that when the shell comes off (space and time), we still exist.

http://www.theearthchild.co.za/quantum- ... r-death-1/

what this guy says is we were around before the universe meaning our energy as inteligence and being aware of ourselves
cliffy1
Übergod

Re: Is god us ?

Post by cliffy1 »

We are conscious energy playing in a holographic Universe. We are, as individuals, just one of a multi-faceted unity. We are connected to everything in the Universe; interdependent and inter-related. We are responsible for everything we witness because we are our own god. We are the author and director of our own story.
Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breast of a woman who has been dead that long.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

cliffy1 wrote:We are conscious energy playing in a holographic Universe. We are, as individuals, just one of a multi-faceted unity. We are connected to everything in the Universe; interdependent and inter-related. We are responsible for everything we witness because we are our own god. We are the author and director of our own story.

Spoken like a true Gaia....mother earth worship.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

better worship gala than some invented fantasy . [icon_lol2.gif]
cliffy1
Übergod

Post by cliffy1 »

averagejoe wrote:
cliffy1 wrote:We are conscious energy playing in a holographic Universe. We are, as individuals, just one of a multi-faceted unity. We are connected to everything in the Universe; interdependent and inter-related. We are responsible for everything we witness because we are our own god. We are the author and director of our own story.

Spoken like a true Gaia....mother earth worship.

You say that like it is a bad thing. Actually, it is quantum physics and mechanics. You can have your imaginary god, I'll stick to facts.
Trying to get spiritual nourishment from a two thousand year old book is like trying to suck milk from the breast of a woman who has been dead that long.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

averagejoe wrote:Spoken like a true Gaia....mother earth worship.

You say that like it is a bad thing. Actually, it is quantum physics and mechanics. You can have your imaginary god, I'll stick to facts.[/quote]

Thanks! I will stick with Yahweh and you can stick with satan. :up:

Maye the best God win!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

maryjane48 wrote:better worship gala than some invented fantasy . [icon_lol2.gif]

Is gala some kind of new god? :135:

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol i dunno but screw abraham [icon_lol2.gif]
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

maryjane48 wrote:lol i dunno but screw Abraham [icon_lol2.gif]

Wow!

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i dint believe in faith based gods joe . or any god . humans are their own makers of past present and future . the universe is really a personal reality
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the beginning of this movie shows how most if not all faiths were based on the sky and shows clearly that Jesus could have been as i said before the explanation for the movement of planets and stars in the sky
cliffy1
Übergod

Post by cliffy1 »

Jesus may or may not have been actual person, but the Christ character was a conglomerate of many different Sun/Son gods of more ancient religions. Taken as metaphor, the stories are about astrology and astronomy as well as life lessons. Today they have about as much relevance as Aesop's Fables.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

if you watch the begging lecture . its crazy how he uses the stars to tell the story of jesus and planets . i personaly dont think jesus was a person . i think jesus was a astronomical event

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”