maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

The rebels true colors

Post by maryjane48 »

Jflem1983
Guru

Re: The rebels true colors

Post by Jflem1983 »

I've never seen rebel media except for a blurb here or there . I never liked Ezra Levant on sun tv . I do think canada needs a right wing media outlet . Rebel might not be the one we need
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I don't get it. Leftists have for years complained that Ezra Levant is too pro-Semitic, and now suddenly they're complaining that he's too anti-Semitic. How can you be both?
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

IMHO, the Rebel is no worse than any of the other media in this country. They just spew out information, spun in a way that advances their biases and prejudices. Their loyal followers are like thinking people. Mainstream media are exactly the same, and each is guilty of spinning facts to align with their agendas. It is unfortunate for our democracy, that our journalists no longer adhere to the ethics and integrity of the past. Fact and truth are present only when they are not in conflict with the agenda of the day. I guess we get what we deserve because [for the most part] we don't hold these folks accountable.
Ccrider

Post by Ccrider »

Canada doesn't need a right wing news outlet. It needs an "Honest" news outlet. One that provides all the facts in an unbiased form, so that readers can form their own opinion. If anyone knows of such a creature, please pass it on...
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

Here we go again. Pressprogress is nothing but a fake news garbage website.

Watch this video and you can see how PP distorted the truth.

bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

30 or 40 years ago Levant and McInnes could have been characters on SCTV. Today they are mainstream Conservative journalists. The decline in standards among right wing extremists is sad. No, wait, it's hilarious.
f/22
Board Meister

Post by f/22 »

bob vernon wrote:30 or 40 years ago Levant and McInnes could have been characters on SCTV. Today they are mainstream Conservative journalists. The decline in standards among right wing extremists is sad. No, wait, it's hilarious.

I kinda like Dinesh D'Souza.

Is he a right wing extremist?

I'd love to give one of 'em a 'like' for effort.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

There are only two genders. Your gender is attracted to your sex. If not, you have a disorder.

We need a government that’s pro-family and pro-realty.

https://www.therebel.media/wynne_s_tran ... l_disorder

so how many rightwingers on here agree with the rebel that transgendered is a mental disorder ? [icon_lol2.gif]
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

100 percent agree .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Well let's not let her beating be in vain.

All refugees, regardless of country of origin, now need Canadian Law Classes.
We can call it, "the hockey stick clause" in agreeing to land here.
And if you don't wish to attend said classes, you check the box that says "NO" and you get moved on to a different country.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

The Green Barbarian wrote:

How dare you post from this fake website!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Is the story itself real or not?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Ub2
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Ub2 »

Yes it is Queen, I was being facetious. I'm getting a little tired of defending the Rebel's website.

Return to “Canada”