Candidate Chuck Hardy

Discuss the upcoming elections here.
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Candidate Chuck Hardy

Post by Jflem1983 »

You are going to discredit a man . Over his not realizing there was a brand new bylaw in place . He already took the signs down . I spoke with him today . I will do what I can to help .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Deean
Fledgling

Post by Deean »

I am glad he put his election sign up. I had not heard his name mentioned before. I'm sure any person running that is not NDP or Liberal will have my vote.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

He was very sexist to a friend of mine who took his CORE course. Granted I don't generally vote Conservative but especially not for him.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

I am sorry to hear that j lives. I am supporting chuck because he will be the only gun guy running. I do not mean to offend anyone
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Jflem1983 wrote:I am sorry to hear that j lives. I am supporting chuck because he will be the only gun guy running. I do not mean to offend anyone

Are gun laws at stake in this election? I don't anticipate changes to gun laws at any level of Government anytime soon. We have found a good balance between access and regulation.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

In my humble opinion gun freedoms are always under attack .

Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

JLives wrote:He was very sexist to a friend of mine who took his CORE course. Granted I don't generally vote Conservative but especially not for him.

Well, I'm sure you're aware of the saying "There is her story, his story, and what really happened." Knowing your reactions to things, I can guess that your friends are along similar lines and tend to be easily offended or perhaps even carry a chip on the shoulder. However, I wasn't there. But I'm quite willing to give Mr. Hardy the benefit of the doubt.

I do need to get my PAL, probably September or so. There is a chance I'll have him as a teacher.
I haven't failed until I quit.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

He teaches the course on demand . To any audience for less money than anyone else . If u r gonna take a gun course . U owe it to yourself to call chuck

JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Lady tehMa wrote:Well, I'm sure you're aware of the saying "There is her story, his story, and what really happened." Knowing your reactions to things, I can guess that your friends are along similar lines and tend to be easily offended or perhaps even carry a chip on the shoulder. However, I wasn't there. But I'm quite willing to give Mr. Hardy the benefit of the doubt.

I do need to get my PAL, probably September or so. There is a chance I'll have him as a teacher.

Don't be mistaken that my forum experience gives you any idea of who I am as a person. I have shared a sliver with this forum of my experiences. This is entertainment. I won't share the details but she has more hunting, fishing and survival experience than anyone I know regardless of gender. And I know a lot of people. I need my CORE and PAL as well and hope it's with him.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Apr 2nd, 2017, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: article from local media other than Castanet
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

So he's religious and likes guns. I guess that's enough for some people.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Jflem1983 wrote:In my humble opinion gun freedoms are always under attack .

That really is an opinion with a hearty side of paranoia. As far as I understand there are no laws being presented nor any conversations currently happening to tighten gun laws. We're gun owners, it would affect us too.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

I vowed long ago to vote for pro gun people . In fact it's why I'm a conservative. We will never have more pro gun candidate than Chuck . For this he has my support .

Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

To ferri . Castanet should do a write up about this candidate. Seeing as how you removed the link to the only article that shows him in a positive light

Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Lady tehMa wrote:*removed*

Whoops, sorry ferri!

Return to “British Columbia Elections 2017”