Candidate Chuck Hardy

Discuss the upcoming elections here.
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Candidate Chuck Hardy

Post by Hurtlander »

Urbane wrote:I urge anyone who really wants to get rid of the Liberal government to vote Green. Voting for Chuck Hardy won't do it. If you vote Green, and the Greens end up ahead of the NDP, we may finally get a clear shot at taking down the Liberals in the 2021 election.

Voting Green will probably get rid of the Liberals much quicker than you think, and for a different reason than you think. Weavers politics is a lot closer aligned with the Christy Liberals than with any other Green Party anywhere else on the planet..Weaver has voted in favour of every piece of legislation put forward by the Liberals since he's been leader of the BC Greens, Weaver supports IPP's, actually during the last election the Liberals paid for an advertisement that praised Weaver.. Because of that, a lot of disgruntled BC Liberals are Voting Green this year. All anyone needs to do is read the comment sections of any of the online major MSM sites (Sun, Province, CKNW, Global, CTV etc) and the comment sections of any number of blogs or forums. A Green- Liberal vote split is looking to be more likely than a Green-NDP vote split.
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Supporting Chuck and voting him in . Will put one conservative voice in Victoria. Voting green will not . Victoria has enough granola eating hippies
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

Good attitude.
Go for it.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Anyone who was going to vote NDP would be wise to vote for Chuck Hardy. Or maybe Green. At least you'd help the Conservatives and Greens gain traction to oust Christy in 2021.

The rest of you, just stay the course, and vote Liberal to keep the vile, rancid, putrid, evil, corrupt, and rotten NDP out.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

Anyone who was going to vote NDP would never even consider Mr. Hardy.

Unless they are actually Liberals.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Who would vote for the stinking ndp . Support Chuck
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Got my sign out . A few cards to give away

logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

George+ wrote:Anyone who was going to vote NDP would never even consider Mr. Hardy.

And anyone considering voting NDP should consider the Greens, if to accomplish anything to wipe out the NDP once and for all. I do agree though few NDP supporters would vote for Chuck.
Not afraid to say "It".
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i think the political landscape is less about names and more about being trusted with power
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Thanks Feri ☺

George+
Walks on Forum Water

Post by George+ »

Fed up with local Liberals and Clark?

Try the Conservatives.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

George+ wrote:Fed up with local Liberals and Clark?

Try the Conservatives.

Just don't try the NDP.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Got out my vote this weekend . You got at least one chuck. U got at least one

Return to “British Columbia Elections 2017”